ADVERTISEMENT

The shithole Republican states already lead the country in the disparity between how much federal welfare they receive vs. how much they contribute. Imagine how much worse it would be for those deplorable shitholes if not for Biden's economy helping them get jobs.

The shithole Republican states already lead the country in the disparity between how much federal welfare they receive vs. how much they contribute. Imagine how much worse it would be for those deplorable shitholes if not for Biden's economy helping them get jobs.
Did you happen to notice that out of 30+ views no contards have replied? Is that weird? Or am I reading too much into that?

Last edited:
Did you happen to notice that out of 30+ views no contards have replied? Is that weird? Or am I reading too much into that?
Give them time. As soon as Tucker, Hannity, and Rogan give them their marching orders, they will know what to post on here.

Just think of some families didn't need to work more than one job to cover the cost of their groceries. Bidenflation has everyone working OT.

Just think of some families didn't need to work more than one job to cover the cost of their groceries. Bidenflation has everyone working OT.
“Should have studied/worked harder/made better decisions.”

“Thoughts and prayers.”

“Life isn’t always fair.”

Did you happen to notice that out of 30+ views no contards have replied? Is that weird? Or am I reading to much into that?
Hello, and good afternoon, my friend, the greedster.

How about you stop lying?

And. . .

Kiss the 413,000 dead babies aborted during the last four weeks.

Hello, and good afternoon, my friend, the greedster.

How about you stop lying?

And. . .

Kiss the 413,000 dead babies aborted during the last four weeks.
Maybe you missed the message...

413,000 more jobs created in 2023 than in your orange jesus best year.

Blue state exodus to red states.

Red state's gaining population and tax revenue, Blue states losing population, gaining homelessness, illegal foreign nationals and crime.

Not looking good for Blue states.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT