ADVERTISEMENT

4th and 2

Rock98Dog

Platinum Buffalo
Jan 27, 2006
In a bowl game, with the clearly inferior offense and you don’t just straight up go for it and end up with nothing.

I made a separate thread simply so Huff doesn’t miss this if he reads the board. You sir, are an idiot with no understanding of the most basic analytics of football.

In a bowl game, with the clearly inferior offense and you don’t just straight up go for it and end up with nothing.

I made a separate thread simply so Huff doesn’t miss this if he reads the board. You sir, are an idiot with no understanding of the most basic analytics of football.
not sure what he is thinking sometimes.

Huff is just in over his head. He doesn’t have the requisite skill set for the position. You either need to truly be the smartest guy in the room, or you need to understand and acknowledge that you have weaknesses. Huff is losing because he thinks he’s the smartest guy in the room, but he’s not. His ego is his downfall.

He quit tonight, plain and simple. He did not play to win. He coached like he was leaving and protecting Ali so he could use him as a portal carrot to get hired somewhere else.

He abandoned the 100 other guys on the team.

Huff is just in over his head. He doesn’t have the requisite skill set for the position. You either need to truly be the smartest guy in the room, or you need to understand and acknowledge that you have weaknesses. Huff is losing because he thinks he’s the smartest guy in the room, but he’s not. His ego is his downfall.

He quit tonight, plain and simple. He did not play to win. He coached like he was leaving and protecting Ali so he could use him as a portal carrot to get hired somewhere else.

He abandoned the 100 other guys on the team.
I don't think he quit. He looked just like he has for most of his time here. Completely lost and clueless. I think now the totality of the three years is allowing everyone else to see what some of us have been seeing since 2021 ECU.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT