ADVERTISEMENT

American Sports Network

FlyHawk98

Bronze Buffalo
Oct 27, 2011
We got a little grass roots movement started on the CUSA board. I posted it over there and some them decided to share it on their boards and really try to get some emails flowing.

Anyways, just take 2 minutes out of your day to send a message to ASN telling them you would love to see more/all CUSA games streamed on their site. Sometimes the game might be shown OTA on ASN, but what if you live in an area where you can't watch it? Well it would be great if we could go to their site and stream the games there. Not having to worry about ads that give you a virus and such.

We figure that the more people who send a message, the more they would be willing to listen. If you can't take 2 minutes to send a message then don't complain this fall when you are unable to watch the game.

http://americansportsnet.com/contact/

Great idea and indeed I will write them. I also will mention, getting your stations to actually air your content, via the OTA format of Sinclair and also actually streaming what you say you will on your website.

I'll give ASN a first year bogie,but if it's the same incompetence as last year this year our new commish needs to rethink the move to use them for games.

Dan Shoe for commish of CUSA !

ADVERTISEMENT