ADVERTISEMENT

Any good news on Mr. Cato?

sistersville

Platinum Buffalo
Mar 17, 2007
I dont remember ever wanting a player to make it on the pro level as much as I have cato. Praying for good news.

Check out the thread on HerdFans. A guy who apparently knows a lot about the CFL says Montreal is bringing in at least 8 quarterbacks and some (including Cato according to his gut feeling) won't make it through the weekend.

There are a lot of beautiful women in Montreal, I am sure he is doing just fine.

A poster by the name of Richard Veilleux in the fan forum at montrealalouettes.com made an analysis of the many participants in the training camp and made the following prediction on the final 46 man roster including QBs.

While I do know that injuries could alter my projected active roster of 46 players once the 2015 regular season begins,I nevertheless list my projected opening day roster.

QB- 3 Int.
Int. Jonathan Crompton
Int. Tanner Marsh
Int. Rakeen Cato

I'd love to see him make it and become the #1 guy. Hopefully he could put up good numbers for a few years, pack on some weight and make one last run at the NFL.

I'd love to see him make it and become the #1 guy. Hopefully he could put up good numbers for a few years, pack on some weight and make one last run at the NFL.
he tried for 4 years to put on weight at Marshall but to no avail. I'd love to have his metabolism.

he tried for 4 years to put on weight at Marshall but to no avail. I'd love to have his metabolism.

Did he actually try? I'm not questioning you, but the post-season, pre-draft article that was going around read like he didn't make any effort to eat very much.

I thought he was about 200# at one point, but then lost back down to 178# in the off season. From that article, it did sound as if he wasn't doing much to help himself out in regard to his weight.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT