ADVERTISEMENT

Bidenonics: Soaring gas prices hit $7.29 a gallon in California town: ‘Above the federal hourly minimum wage’

Colossians 3:13-14 Make allowance for each other's faults, and forgive anyone who offends you. Remember, the LORD forgave you so you must forgive others. Above all, clothe yourselves with love, which binds us all together in perfect harmony.
John 8:44 Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do.

Isaiah 55:8-9​

8 For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways, saith the LORD.
9 For as the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways, and my thoughts than your thoughts.

John 8:44 Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do.

above poster is participating in a cult. Cult of Magats
l. ron hubbard scientology GIF by South Park

• Haha
Reactions: raleighherdfan

Jesus was talking to those who were about to kill him. They did not believe in him. The devil wanted Jesus to die and they were about to do the works of the devil. Abraham was their father, but they were not doing the works of Abraham. Instead, they were going to do (and eventually did) the works of the devil. That's why he said the devil was their father. You're using our Lord's word completely out of context, in effort to pour hatred on a messaage board, to people you don't even know. You shouldn't be doing that, you cowardly liar.

Reactions: KyMUfan and WVUSerg
So, you're calling Jesus a liar. Not surprised...

What in the world are you talking about? Abraham was definitely their father, but Jesus said the devil was their father, because they were going to kill him and they were walking the same path as Abraham. I didn't call Jesus a liar and I know what Jesus meant as well. Why are you so ignorant?

Like you always do, you purposely take and use things out of context, because you deceive.

NOT yours.

I thank our Lord above that you don't make the rules

You're a Godless lying trumptard orange jesus disciple.

Don't know what a trumptared is (neither do you) and my faith is in our Jesus. The ONLY one.

Last edited:
What in the world are you talking about?
Something you know nothing about.
Abraham was definitely their father,
^^Calling Jesus a liar...again.
but Jesus said the devil was their father
Exactly.
I didn't call Jesus a liar and I know what Jesus meant as well.
You did. More than once now.
Like you always do, you purposely take and use things out of context, because you deceive.
Nope. You're just ignorant when it comes too...everything. Moreso when it comes to scripture. You Godless lying trumptard idiot.
I think our Lord above that you don't make the rules
He doesn't hear you and NOT YOURS.
Don't know what a trumptared is (neither do you) and my faith is in our Jesus. The ONLY one.
You have the same "faith" as your orange jesus. None.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT