ADVERTISEMENT

BOGACZYK: Football Facts and Figures to Fill a Herd Summer

Mike Gwinn

I'd rather be fishing.
Feb 26, 2002
Beckley, WV
HUNTINGTON, W.Va. – It’s going to be here sooner than you think … Marshall opens its preseason football camp on Friday, Aug. 7.

Coach Doc Holliday and two of his top players – running back Devon Johnson and defensive tackle Jarquez Samuel – traveled to Boca Raton, Fla., today for the annual Conference USA Football Kickoff, where they meet with a good portion of the media covering C-USA.

It’s a return to where the Herd won the first Boca Raton Bowl last December, too.

So, here’s a preseason look at some facts and figures to get Herd followers primed for the 2015 season:

LINK

Hopefully Woody or someone else can correct me if I'm wrong, but the article states we won the SC title in 92. I don't recall that. Even though we won the 1AANC, my recollection was we were runner-up to App. St. for the SC title.

Hopefully Woody or someone else can correct me if I'm wrong, but the article states we won the SC title in 92. I don't recall that. Even though we won the 1AANC, my recollection was we were runner-up to App. St. for the SC title.

We finished second to The Citadel

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT