ADVERTISEMENT

Bud Light says ,"Time to double down"!

If Bud Light makes an ad of russian hookers pouring warm beer over Donald Trump in a seedy european hotel room, I bet democrats would come back to the brand

But the difference is I don't want an armed insurrection to accomplish my ideology and then call it a riot. Idiot
who on here wants an armed insurrection. Nobody really wants that. Nobody that i know of.

Do you understand we are a representative republic and why we are a respentative republic. You do understand that is a foundation of the Constitution.

who on here wants an armed insurrection. Nobody really wants that. Nobody that i know of.
You're a barefaced liar. You're an oath breaker defending and supporting a criminal nutjob instead of the Constitution. I don't need or want idiots and oathbreakers like you telling me about the Constitution. Punk

You're a barefaced liar. You're an oath breaker defending and supporting a criminal nutjob instead of the Constitution. I don't need or want idiots and oathbreakers like you telling me about the Constitution. Punk
Representative republic. Part of it.

Constitution established the representative republic. Anyone surprised the inbred out wayne doesn't support it?

^^^^hates the Constitution, wants one party rule, draft dodger, and coward

Deplorables claiming that others hate the Constitution while ignoring Trump's desire to get rid of it is great.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT