ADVERTISEMENT

BREAKING Butler

Gone. Period.

Any attempt to rationalize or explain away this behavior by a grown man who represents our university is unfathomable.

Where did I say I felt they deserve it? Please show me. No one deserves to be randomly beat unless you are a terrorist or something like that. What I said is fact. Most people are not approving of 2 people of the same sex kissing in public. That is fact. Stew got the right punishment. No doubt. It's still gonna cause issue if 2 dudes kiss in public. Whether it's dirty looks or an occasional homophobic slur of some kind. Stew took it to am extreme. He paid the price.

That is fact.
Where did I say I felt they deserve it? Please show me. No one deserves to be randomly beat unless you are a terrorist or something like that. What I said is fact. Most people are not approving of 2 people of the same sex kissing in public. That is fact. Stew got the right punishment. No doubt. It's still gonna cause issue if 2 dudes kiss in public. Whether it's dirty looks or an occasional homophobic slur of some kind. Stew took it to am extreme. He paid the price.

Citation please?

Take an honest poll on here or anywhere in this country and get back to me. I don't know 1 person who is cool with seeing 2 gay men kiss in public and unless you are gay then I would wager it is a little uncomfortable for any of you as well. The lifestyle is against my belief but I don't hate those people. I hate the sin of it. So regardless if I don't like to see it I don't think the 2 gay deserve to be attacked.

And using stats for whether Americans agree with gay marriage is completely different than asking them if it makes them uncomfortable to see 2 gay men or women kiss. They are simply talking about legal rights and whether they should be treated the same as a hetero couple. I'm ok with them having the same rights as me but I don't condone the kissing in public. Obviously the guy had this problem before when he was kissing his boyfriend.

Take an honest poll on here or anywhere in this country and get back to me. I don't know 1 person who is cool with seeing 2 gay men kiss in public and unless you are gay then I would wager it is a little uncomfortable for any of you as well. The lifestyle is against my belief but I don't hate those people. I hate the sin of it. So regardless if I don't like to see it I don't think the 2 gay deserve to be attacked.

And using stats for whether Americans agree with gay marriage is completely different than asking them if it makes them uncomfortable to see 2 gay men or women kiss. They are simply talking about legal rights and whether they should be treated the same as a hetero couple. I'm ok with them having the same rights as me but I don't condone the kissing in public. Obviously the guy had this problem before when he was kissing his boyfriend.

lol, never change my man, never change...

Let me be the first to respond to your bigoted poll. I don't give two sh*ts if two guys kiss or not. It's their business; not mine. I don't care if it's in public or not.

If more people would go through this world worrying about themselves rather than everyone else, we would all be far, far better off.

Stew Butler is a bigot and I am glad he is gone.

To be clear. Unprovoked violence against any person should not be tolerated. His history with law makes it a no-brainer. Kid has to go. Do I agree with that type of behavior. No. But that is my opinion. Marshal does not a lot of much press any more and this is press Marshall does not need.

Reactions: herdftblfan
I'll be the second to respond to your un-bigoted poll. It makes me very uncomfortable to see that in public. Did someone rewrite the dictionary for the term bigot to be anyone against gays? Everyone is a bigot depending on the issue.

I'll be the second to respond to your un-bigoted poll. It makes me very uncomfortable to see that in public.

It sounds like you have some internal issues. Maybe you're not entirely comfortable with yourself? Have you ever considered being with another man?

I'll be the second to respond to your un-bigoted poll. It makes me very uncomfortable to see that in public. Did someone rewrite the dictionary for the term bigot to be anyone against gays? Everyone is a bigot depending on the issue.

Then that is your issue; not anyone else's.

Then that is your issue; not anyone else's.
You're absolutely right. Never said it was. Someone stated something as fact and multiple people disputed it. You put in your two cents. I put in mine. Apparently you must conform rather than have your own beliefs around here. For the record. I completely disagree with the actions taken by butler.

Thunders, check out the video of two guys kissing on the kiss cam at a recent Dodgers game. You didn't hear or see any childish/disgusted/uncomfortable reactions. You saw and heard a ton of cheering.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT