ADVERTISEMENT

Buy Jap. Cars Made In the South

i am herdman

Platinum Buffalo
Gold Member
Mar 5, 2006
You don't have to worry about idiots walking of the job wanting ludicrous pay raises demands while building an inferior product.

Never thought I would say it but I just did.

Last edited:
They only want a 40% pay raise. That Ford Bronco gonna cost $75,000, and the EV version about $110,000.

Best to stick to the Jap vehicles made in the South, where the USA still has the look of what the USA is supposed to look like. Hard working Patriots.

Does anybody know if greeds truck is a Ford or a Chevy?

Reactions: 30CAT
They only want a 40% pay raise. That Ford Bronco gonna cost $75,000, and the EV version about $110,000.

Best to stick to the Jap vehicles made in the South, where the USA still has the look of what the USA is supposed to look like. Hard working Patriots.

Does anybody know if greeds truck is a Ford or a Chevy?
his ole woman drives a 2003 isuzu and he sports a 2009 gmc 1500.

i've been considering buying a newer used gmc. saw a nice looking '22 AT4X at a chevy dealership and stopped to check the price. $85K. yes, $85K for a used 3,000 mile half ton truck. my kid bought a new '23 2500 duramax high country silveraydo last fall and paid $74K (sticker was $79K but his dad is one hell of a negotiator). no way in hell i'm paying $85K for a used half ton; hell, i'm not paying over $60K . . . guess I'm not getting one anytime soon, or at least until i up my price range.

Reactions: ohio herd
You don't have to worry about idiots walking of the job wanting ludicrous pay raises demands while building an inferior product.

Never thought I would say it but I just did.
But isn't that how it's been for the past couple decades? American automakers don't even appear to be trying anymore. They use technology that is 10 years behind the imports and have the audacity to charge just as much or more.

It's no wonder Ford and Chevy gave up on trying to make sedans. And I hear one of the most iconic American muscle cars (the Corvette) will split from Chevy to become a standalone electric brand. LOL, an EV Vette. Fvck you Biden and your green bullshit.

I was a little disappointed to discover my vehicle was South Korean. I wanted one that was North Korean where you won’t find assembly line workers making any mistakes in the construction process.

I was a little disappointed to discover my vehicle was South Korean. I wanted one that was North Korean where you won’t find assembly line workers making any mistakes in the construction process.
You're damn right. NK don't fvck around with its people.

I remember in early 2020, when Anthony Fauci's Wuhan Virus was released, we watched as it spread throughout the world. But when the 1st person caught it in NK, they just took him out and shot his ass to prevent it from spreading 😂😂

If you can't afford the additional $789 for a new vehicle to pay for the union workers wage increase, don't buy one.

I'll take Honda and Toyota. I love my Honda Accord. Getting ready to buy a Toyota Grand Highlander.

I have a Ford F150. Very nice. Going to sell it and purchase the Toyota.

This strike is very bad. For the economy and inflation. Expect another interest rate hike from the Fed.

Not good for Pedo-Joe and his disastrous presidency, but more importantly not good for America.

Democrats, their policies and their bleaters are destroying our country

But isn't that how it's been for the past couple decades? American automakers don't even appear to be trying anymore. They use technology that is 10 years behind the imports and have the audacity to charge just as much or more.

It's no wonder Ford and Chevy gave up on trying to make sedans. And I hear one of the most iconic American muscle cars (the Corvette) will split from Chevy to become a standalone electric brand. LOL, an EV Vette. Fvck you Biden and your green bullshit.
Go to any city and talk to people who are using public transport. You’ll soon realize just how Soft Cock libs are

Reactions: ThunderCat98
an EV Vette.
yeah, nothing like the roar of pure detroit muscle coming out of the tailpipes. the camuhro i picked up last fall is sooooo much fun with the 455hp 6.2. the 0-60/100/quarter timer it has is a lot of fun; my fastest 60 time is 4.2 seconds (it's suppose to do 3.6 with the paddle shifting auto, mine's a 6 speed). on the flip side, i've ridden in family car teslas that i want absolutely none of. the EV vette rated 0-60 time: 2.5 seconds.

I was looking in the Obits to see if Greed had died from TDS
should've called the psych wards around huntington.

i actually did stalk his FB and searched his name accompanying the word "obituary" to make sure he was okay. see extra, i do care.

Go to any city and talk to people who are using public transport. You’ll soon realize just how Soft Cock libs are
For major events, public transportation has its role. The other day, to avoid traffic for the Parkway Drive performance, we took the light rail from a location close to our home to downtown. Beat spending the following hour or two stuck in traffic.

Still waiting for my hearing to come back.
nSYJO6Z.jpg

I'll take Honda and Toyota. I love my Honda Accord. Getting ready to buy a Toyota Grand Highlander.

I have a Ford F150. Very nice. Going to sell it and purchase the Toyota.

This strike is very bad. For the economy and inflation. Expect another interest rate hike from the Fed.

Not good for Pedo-Joe and his disastrous presidency, but more importantly not good for America.

Democrats, their policies and their bleaters are destroying our country
I drive a Benz E350 and an Escalade and they're both paid off. I'll run them until the wheels fall off before I pay current prices.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT