ADVERTISEMENT

canada falling in love with cato

Doc knows talent.Hats off to the fine people of Canada.Great story about another son of Marshall.

I watched the whole games. At times, when Cato got into a groove with his offense, they looked great. Yeah, the aggressive defense of Winnipeg got the better of him on those couple plays, but overall I thought Cato looked great. Strong arm and accuracy on a few deep throws were impressive. He's going to be something special if that team can improve in the other areas, like special teams.

The scouted him well, they blitzed the crap outa him. If they would have called more draws or delayed pitches up the middle that would have helped.

Still Cato looked magnificent again. His arm appears to have gotten stronger?

So happy for him, now if Shu can just get on anywhere. Yes he's a step slow but can catch anything and has the ability to get open. He deserves a shot.

The scouted him well, they blitzed the crap outa him. If they would have called more draws or delayed pitches up the middle that would have helped.

Still Cato looked magnificent again. His arm appears to have gotten stronger?

So happy for him, now if Shu can just get on anywhere. Yes he's a step slow but can catch anything and has the ability to get open. He deserves a shot.
I think Shu would kill it in the CFL. Give him that running start, boooooom

Here's a great review by a sports writer from the Montreal Gazette.

http://montrealgazette.com/sports/jack-todd-alouettes-quarterback-cato-is-smart-and-good

"He seems smooth and polished, with a release so quick he could turn out the lights and be in bed before it got dark." No doubt about it, Jack Todd committed plagiarism by stealing our beloved Sonny Randle's line!!!

Seriously, this is well written article and many good insights that us Herd fans would echo with a loud and hearty "Amen!"

Following Cato is fun, and he will come back to the NFL. It's an exciting time to be a herd fan. After being a fan for 44 yrs this up coming year will be very exciting if our QB IS GOOD. We have receivers who all have P5 talent and a bulldog at back,

Someone said we ha
Following Cato is fun, and he will come back to the NFL. It's an exciting time to be a herd fan. After being a fan for 44 yrs this up coming year will be very exciting if our QB IS GOOD. We have receivers who all have P5 talent and a bulldog at back,
someone said we have the largest starting offense in the country this fall.

2 bulldogs at Running back. And I cant wait to see what Keion Davis can do on the field

it stands to reason that Birdsong will, to some extent, have a much better supporting cast than Cato had early on.
with the general consensus that Cato became exceptional at reads/quick decision making ability, release and timing, that many big strong prototype qbs are over rated, can anybody confirm yet that Birdsong has the complete package? i sure hope so and, if so, would it go down as one of the best qb successions in Herd history? And, if Froh would have stayed??

"largest starting offense" ??? Is that because of Devon? Hard to believe. There are some big lines in the Big 10.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT