ADVERTISEMENT

Cato tweet

I thought final cuts were made this PAST Saturday at 10 p.m. and that Cato made the cut but was placed on what the CFL calls the "1 game injury list" basically as a way to keep him and evaluate him but still be able to use that roster spot on another player

Crompton just left the game with a bruised shoulder and LeFevour is taking snaps for MTL in the 2nd half.

LeFevour just went down and Bridge is warming up. Cato is at the game but not dressed.

And to think if they had just started Cato, not only would they be up 30-13 but they would have backup QB's left on the roster besides the Bridge kid, who is less than spectacular.

Cato live next game?...it's all a Herd and Tennessee conspiracy i tell ya! hope its available cause i hate arena fb reruns:eek:

he was on a 1 game injured list. technicality to retain him within the roster limits. depending on the extent of the injuries to Crompton and Lefevour, he may see the field before we know it.

Lefevour is having shoulder surgery and Comptin is day to day with his throwing shoulder. So sounds like good news for Cato.

Crompton took a big hit. just never know when your name is gonna get called. for the first time i'm actually a bit interested in cfl. pretty intense, quick and hard hitting. sorta like a cfb and canadian all star league mix. by the way, tennessee (Crompton's alma) might be a team to watch this yr. i'd take a payday at neyland any day

Reactions: lmckay92
CATO by "last man standing".

Remember, how Tom Brady became the Pats QB? History in the NFL is filled with the starting QB NEVER gaining his spot after suffering injuries. Keep our fingers crossed for CATO.

HerdZilla22 Back in Charlotte

Reactions: Elkview
http://www.torontosun.com/2015/06/28/cfl-qbs-dropping-like-flies-to-start-season
crop_21477612450.jpg

ADVERTISEMENT