ADVERTISEMENT

Central Ohio Game Watching Party vs. Navy

Feb 24, 2008
Please join us as we launch the new Central Ohio Marshall University Club in Columbus with a game watching party. Instead of just meeting at a bar, we are holding the party at the home of Chris Sabo. All the info is below, we are hoping for a big crowd!

What: Herd Football @ Navy
When: Saturday, September 4th, 3:30pm kickoff
Where: Chris Sabo's backyard - 5713 Countrie View Ct., Galloway, OH 43119
What will be there? A really big deck and back yard, limited number of hamburgers, hot dogs and chips
What do I bring? a) your drinks b) side dish c) a bag chair
What do I wear? Kelly Green!

If you are located in Central Ohio and did not receive this in email form, please send the following info to Centralohiomuclub@gmail.com to be added to the list:
Name
Address
Email
Phone
DOB
College you graduated from (ex: College of Business)
Year you graduated

image.png

image.png
image.png

Herd Family:

We are only a week away! The Charles Huff era begins as the Herd kicks off against Navy at 3:30 on Saturday, September 4th.

Please join us as we launch the new Central Ohio Marshall University Club in Columbus with a game watching party. Instead of just meeting at a bar, we are holding the party at the home of Chris Sabo. All the info is below, we are hoping for a big crowd!

What will be there? A really big deck and back yard, limited number of hamburgers, hot dogs and chips
image.png
image.png

Reactions: mlblack16.
We are almost there. It's time for Herd Football!

What will be there? A really big deck and back yard, limited number of hamburgers, hot dogs, chips, baked beans, cookies, brownies and beverages
image.png
image.png

Reactions: mlblack16.
Was Chris Sabo cleared from the allegations surrounding that house fire?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT