ADVERTISEMENT

Charlotte Tickets

HerdFanInClt

Gold Member
Feb 2, 2015
I am in need of tickets for our game here in Charlotte on Oct. 31. Please let me know if anyone has any to sell. Thank you and Go Herd!!!

I am in need of tickets for our game here in Charlotte on Oct. 31. Please let me know if anyone has any to sell. Thank you and Go Herd!!!
Clt, I am going to be needing some to. Have you checked to see when they will be available through the 49er ticket office?

Not sure how you ordered when they arent even available yet individually. They wont until mid august. You ordered 12 season packages?

Home single game tickets don't go on sale to the general public until July 17th. Away tickets have been available on HerdZone.com for a few weeks now.

Hmm ok I called the uNCC and they said they werent issued anywhere.. guess they were misinformed. The marshall allotment will sell out fast... it's expected to be a sellout

Hmm ok I called the uNCC and they said they werent issued anywhere.. guess they were misinformed. The marshall allotment will sell out fast... it's expected to be a sellout

I already ordered 5 for the uncc game through herdzone. Marshall allotment may already be gone for all I know.

I already ordered 5 for the uncc game through herdzone. Marshall allotment may already be gone for all I know.

I bought 2 the first of June from Herdzone.

I also made the hotel reservations. The place we usually stay in Concord was sold out, so I'm not sure if there is a race that weekend or not.

Got my 4 first of June.....Staying in Huntersville.

Son & Daughter are coming up from USC for the game.

I purchased 7 tickets weeks ago. Since it is Halloween....once kickoff time is established, I will know if all 7 are being used. My son takes his two sons Trick or Treating around 5:00 PM. I may have 5 for sell?

HerdZilla22 (Sweeney) in Charlotte

Reactions: Mustang.65
We ordered 24 weeks ago. The BG limit was 8 and three of us ordered that amount. Of course the tickets aren't here yet, that doesn't mean you can't go ahead and sell them.

We got 12 a few weeks ago. There are no lights at the stadium (if I recall). Game will be noon/3p at the latest. Should be quite the green following.

We got 12 a few weeks ago. There are no lights at the stadium (if I recall). Game will be noon/3p at the latest. Should be quite the green following.
Played golf with UNCC grad today....they installed lights last year according to him....think the game is a 3:30 start...could be wrong

I bought 6 back when they were first available to BG members and made reservations at the Holiday Inn across from Charlotte's campus. Honestly, I'm kind of surprised we still have tickets available.

The Charlotte game is on one of those hard to figure out 12 day windows. I made reservations at a nearby Courtyard, but if it actually is at 3:30, I'll just come on home afterward. Rather get home at midnight than stay down there.

True. It being Halloween might be making it difficult for people with little kids too.

Very surprised that tickets still remain......I was told that we only got 1000 and a few remain. (I was checking for a friend) They did say they were hoping to get a few more but it's a very small stadium (very nice but small) and they typically sell out.

Very surprised that tickets still remain......I was told that we only got 1000 and a few remain. (I was checking for a friend) They did say they were hoping to get a few more but it's a very small stadium (very nice but small) and they typically sell out.
Its UNCC. Thats why, thats a lot worse than Kent State.

Obviously people didn't know tickets were available. That might be why we haven't sold our allotment.

I don't know how people wouldn't know tickets are on sale, they go on sale basically the same time every year... And it's not hard to call or look online to see if tickets are available... Do we need to go door to door... It's not like we are new to football

UNCC has lights, they did their spring game at night. I've been to a few games and they weren't close to a sellout for any of them...

Stadium seats 15K.....Their average attendance last year was 13,272. That included (3) "sell-outs".

ADVERTISEMENT