ADVERTISEMENT

Coastal @ Appy on ESPN2

Coastal looked better last night vs. the GA State game earlier this season. Either they have improved or GA State is legit. I guess we will find out this weekend!

Reactions: W-S HerdFan
I really liked the option plays they worked into the game in the 2nd half. Really effective, and App never found an answer to stop it. McCall is a cool customer, for sure.
Coach Clark’s seat must be getting 🔥🔥 warm. 6-6 (‘22) & 3-3 this season so far ain’t gonna cut it in Boone……

I really liked the option plays they worked into the game in the 2nd half. Really effective, and App never found an answer to stop it. McCall is a cool customer, for sure.
Coach Clark’s seat must be getting 🔥🔥 warm. 6-6 (‘22) & 3-3 this season so far ain’t gonna cut it in Boone……
The throws to the TE from both teams were excellent plays.

We see what having a verteran QB can do. Did Coastal get the better Trickett for OC? Having McCall sure as heck helps. Glad they won over App.
App is very physical, as always.
I would feel better about them if Chadwell was still their HC, but like many I feel their new HC wasn't the best hire. I think they caught lightning in a bottle with Chadwell and McCall. This is also why I think Chadwell left.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT