ADVERTISEMENT

Coastal Carolina News

I like how the women's basketball player is quoted as saying they deserve NILs. That it's like her job being taken away. Give me a break. Other students don't work hard? What's the market for a CCU WBB player? Couldn't be much. These players don't understand market value at all. To say you deserve to be paid.

Dude has been transferring schools ever since Rutgers made him sit the bench for the first college football game against Princeton.

Reactions: BleedsGreen33
I like how the women's basketball player is quoted as saying they deserve NILs. That it's like her job being taken away. Give me a break. Other students don't work hard? What's the market for a CCU WBB player? Couldn't be much. These players don't understand market value at all. To say you deserve to be paid.
I think they should start paying fan base for the expert options we are able to provide. We are like an extension of the coaching staff, should be worth something…

• Haha
Reactions: W-S HerdFan
He bailed on his team last year and then came crawling back.
Can’t Chris miller offer him a sweet Kia Carnival or something to sweeten the pot. I’m sure he’d love to come to wonderful Marshall with our hopes and dreams riding on the coat tails of Chad Penningtons son….

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT