ADVERTISEMENT

Dear Doc Fungus

MichiganHerd

Platinum Buffalo
Aug 17, 2011
Brewpub w/coeds
Bought this new house in an affluent neighborhood, meaning no colored people for as long as the eyes can see. Unfortunately the wife says we don't need a burn barrel anymore, which kind of pisses me off. I smoked a bunch of weed by the burn barrel over the years, as the tokes would blend well with the barrel. Now I'm having to walk up and down the road to toke. It's okay, except I have to dress a little, not high class dress, but at least put on some camo so the colored people can't see me if they get a whiff.

What do you think about those skinny drops people are taking? Fat girl at work done went from 230 down to 190. I'm about to hit it once she reaches 130.

Bought this new house in an affluent neighborhood, meaning no colored people for as long as the eyes can see. Unfortunately the wife says we don't need a burn barrel anymore, which kind of pisses me off. I smoked a bunch of weed by the burn barrel over the years, as the tokes would blend well with the barrel. Now I'm having to walk up and down the road to toke. It's okay, except I have to dress a little, not high class dress, but at least put on some camo so the colored people can't see me if they get a whiff.

What do you think about those skinny drops people are taking? Fat girl at work done went from 230 down to 190. I'm about to hit it once she reaches 130.

😂 WTF?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT