ADVERTISEMENT

Do you remember when some Moron(s) questioned me about the Rules of Engagement Under the Obama Administration?

i am herdman

Platinum Buffalo
Gold Member
Mar 5, 2006
Well, watch and listen. This is the short take on Instragram. Former Navy Seal and CIA Operative discussing along with a former Green Beret(who among other things was a Special Forces Company Commander and worked on the Intelligence side of the DOD among other things) who then worked under both Obama and Trump and made to the acting Sec of Defense.

I remember one moron on here in particular.

Take it from two guys who were there and did that. THey are discussing the Military's Rules of Engagement under Obama.

And you wonder why so many people like to see DC get a thumb in their eye?

^^^Judas and Iscariot pretending to know what's best for the military. HYPOCRISY.

^^^Judas and Iscariot pretending to know what's best for the military. HYPOCRISY.
Two who served. One(maybe others) continue to work with that community and who has a child serving. Yet, you say something like that. Some of us back it up. Walk the walk.

Well, watch and listen. This is the short take on Instragram. Former Navy Seal and CIA Operative discussing along with a former Green Beret(who among other things was a Special Forces Company Commander and worked on the Intelligence side of the DOD among other things) who then worked under both Obama and Trump and made to the acting Sec of Defense.

I remember one moron on here in particular.

Take it from two guys who were there and did that. THey are discussing the Military's Rules of Engagement under Obama.

And you wonder why so many people like to see DC get a thumb in their eye?

Anybody capable of reading the news or having a conversation with members serving in the military knew this was case

Two who served. One(maybe others) continue to work with that community and who has a child serving. Yet, you say something like that. Some of us back it up. Walk the walk.
^^^OATH BREAKERS Judas and Iscariot pretending to know what's best for the military. HYPOCRISY.

My son just did 6 years with the Army Reserves he did not reenlist when his contract was up.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT