ADVERTISEMENT

Donald Trump

I am going to vote for Trump. He has balls and I think he is the only one of the Republicans that won't sit there and let Hillary beat him up. What the hell does he care? He is rich and owns golf courses for a hobby. He can tell the world what she is, a lying bitch. He may word it that way.

For too long the Republicans have curled up in the fetal position and tried to out Democrat the Democrats.

I don't even care if he wins. I just want someone up there firing away with some brass nuts.

I am going to vote for Trump. He has balls and I think he is the only one of the Republicans that won't sit there and let Hillary beat him up. What the hell does he care? He is rich and owns golf courses for a hobby. He can tell the world what she is, a lying bitch. He may word it that way.

For too long the Republicans have curled up in the fetal position and tried to out Democrat the Democrats.

I don't even care if he wins. I just want someone up there firing away with some brass nuts.
He certainly won't win.

11391735_10153256792595935_4524326131988833411_n.jpg

Did anyone see his press conference today? It was one of the most entertaining "political" speeches I've seen in a long time. No way he actually tries to win though. He is in it for pure disruptive purposes.

I want Trump for president just so I can hear the head of the impeachment proceedings say..."You're fired!"

If Obama is an empty suit then what was George W.

The same people that talk down about Obama, voted for Bush twice

George W wasn't a pussy like Obama. That's the big difference. That, and he's a citizen of the United States. Oh, and he's not a communist as well.

All told, lots of differences between the two, but Obama being a world reknown pussy is the biggest, in my opinion.

He isnt a pussy because he doesnt just run into a country and just start bombing shit?? And he is not a citizen, you racist are still harping about it?? Where is your proof that he isnt a citizen. And what makes him a communist. State facts to support your claim

And if not putting troops on the ground to be captured and executed on film makes you a pussy then its obvious you dont have Americas best interest at Heart

Putin?? Yea so you would just go to war with Russia. I guess you didnt notice how the economic sanctions almost crippled the Russian Government the last 2 years. And what Arabs?? You mean the terrorist that are baiting him into sending troops on the ground so they can get a chance to embarrass us. I guess you want another Vietnam. If ISIS is able to get their hands on a US soldier, only god knows what they would do. They burned a Jordanian Pilot alive and he is Muslim. Look what they are doing to Muslims. I can only imagine what they would do to a US Solider especially someone of rank

And if not putting troops on the ground to be captured and executed on film makes you a pussy then its obvious you dont have Americas best interest at Heart

Troops being captured and executed on TV???

This would make every President and General during war time throughout history a... "pussy". Frankly lets just stick with you being ignorant and move on.

Yes because during wartime we faced an enemy that had no issue torturing a US military personel and showing the whole world. That is all IS needs, that one chance

Who suggested we were going to bomb Russia?

"...almost
crippled the Russian Government the last 2 years."

In the real, world.......ALMOST......doesn't mean a great deal. "Almost" is touted as a success by losers.

Putin?? Yea so you would just go to war with Russia.

Putin knows Obama is a pussy. Have you not noticed he wants to return to the Soviet Block? He's doing so because he knows Obama is a pussy.

Maybe Obama will draw a red line through what's left of Ukraine, and toss out one of those 'double-dare ya' type lines.

Yes because during wartime we faced an enemy that had no issue torturing a US military personel and showing the whole world. That is all IS needs, that one chance

The Vietnamese, Japanese, and Germans were none to kind to our POWs during those wars. That's what War is. The worst thing ISIS could do would be to publicly torture and assassinate a soldier. You want to wake the US public up from their last 7 years of a zombie existence and irresponsible political correctness, let that happen.

Who suggested we were going to bomb Russia?

"...almost
crippled the Russian Government the last 2 years."

In the real, world.......ALMOST......doesn't mean a great deal. "Almost" is touted as a success by losers.

Ok let me rephrase since you want to be literal, he DID cripple the Russian Economy because of his sanctions

The Vietnamese, Japanese, and Germans were none to kind to our POWs during those wars. That's what War is. The worst thing ISIS could do would be to publicly torture and assassinate a soldier. You want to wake the US public up from their last 7 years of a zombie existence and irresponsible political correctness, let that happen.

Yes, the fact that Obama destroyed Al-Quida to the point they are secretly working with us against IS means he was a zombie existence. No Obama decided he will go about shit politically instead of being your typical US President War Monger. Accomplished more doing that.

I dont understand his beef with Mexicans when you didnt find fault hiring them when he was building his properties

Ok let me rephrase since you want to be literal, he DID cripple the Russian Economy because of his sanctions

Which "economy" did he "cripple"? He literally helped to crush the average Russian citizen even further. The oligarchs are still raking in billions and control the country with even a larger iron fist. Of course that is Democrat success in a nutshell. Ultimately more nanny state control over the peasants..... sold as "fairness and equality".

Yes, the fact that Obama destroyed Al-Quida to the point they are secretly working with us against IS means he was a zombie existence. No Obama decided he will go about shit politically instead of being your typical US President War Monger. Accomplished more doing that.

Have you paid attention to the state of the middle east over the last couple years? What exactly has been "accomplished"? Other than a leadership vacuum following our systematic unabated quitting. The chaos and political uncertainty is far greater now than 8 years ago.

How did ISIS come to be exactly? How did their power and influence become prominent in the region? Not surprising after we cut and run. The President that called ISIS the "B" team (Obummer) now apparently cant be beaten with American forces. We need "Al-Queda" to do it after they were apparently wiped out (also according to Bummer)? This is "success" I guess to some. To others its just embarrassingly incompetent.

Quite possibly the dumbest lines you've ever typed out, even better than you admitting to abusing a crippled girl while she was in her wheelchair.

He isnt a pussy because he doesnt just run into a country and just start bombing shit?? And he is not a citizen, you racist are still harping about it?? Where is your proof that he isnt a citizen. And what makes him a communist. State facts to support your claim

Obama is a commie at heart and hung around with domestic terrorists.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT