ADVERTISEMENT

HN EXCLUSIVE Find The Herd On TV!

Mike Gwinn

I'd rather be fishing.
Feb 26, 2002
Beckley, WV
No more multiple posts asking what channel The Herd is game is on! HerdNation has partnered with BleacherBuddy to help you find the Herd on TV wherever you live. It's as easy as entering your zip code and satellite/cable provider and BleacherBuddy will find the TV listing for you! You can also download the app for iPhone and Android for your mobile devices. Click here to check it out! You can also find it under the "More" tab on the front page.

g4nyd8R.jpg

As a test site for the widget we would love to get your feedback. Likes, dislikes, ways to make it better. Thanks!

Originally posted by Always The Herd:
I don't see the channel listed....all I have found is the cable provider.

Am I missing something?
Enter your zip code and then click on your provider. If the game is being broadcast in your area, the channel or channels will come up. But you have to choose your provider first.

Originally posted by Always The Herd:
I did all of that......and it did not display. It was on our cable system.
Always, do you mind to email me your zipcode and cable provider and I'll forward it to the developers so we can see whats going on? Thanks.

mgwinn2@gmail.com

The listings are only available on gameday. The next televised game is Thursday against FIU. The listing for that game is not going to show now but it should show within 24 hours of tipoff. Check it again on Thursday and if you're still having the same problem let me know.

Hey guys - just to clear a few things up.

Our listings are entirely predicated on TV listings until the day of. So, if it isn't televised, the game won't show up until it's game day. The reason for this is that we have a backup system to add games so users can keep track of scores, betting odds, etc. on our app.

The TV listings are updated daily - so if a game is picked up last minute, we'll be sure to get it in the day it is.

Thanks!
-Judd

Mike...Zip: 28270

Time Warner Cable

Looks like no CUSA Tourney,,,,ACC Country for Sure

HerdZilla22 (Gary Sweeney)
gwsweeney14@aol,com

When is C- USA going to get into the 21st Century (like all of the "major" conferences sans Big 12), and create a streaming channel on Roku or Apple TV? Thankfully, you can at least listen to the live Marshall football broadcasts on TuneIn. :)

Reactions: Mike Gwinn
ADVERTISEMENT