ADVERTISEMENT

From stable to negative. Thanks Pedo-Joe! 🙄

What oath did Trump break?
“I do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will faithfully execute the office of President of the United States, and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the United States.”

That one^^^
You lying idiot.

“I do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will faithfully execute the office of President of the United States, and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the United States.”

That one^^^
You lying idiot.

Dumbass....I didn't ask what he swore to do. I already know that.

What was his violation?

For instance. Pedo-Joe's violation was and still is, not securing our border.

What was Trump's violation?

You're a lying idiot. But mostly you're an oath breaker and voting for another oath breaker. I call it like it is. turncoat.
No you don't. POS. I know guys who were injured serving their country.and vote for Trump. You are a jackass. No balls.

What, specifically, did he do? You can't answer because you are a huge liar.
You're a lying idiot. He incited an insurrection and illegally attempted to overturn the results of a free and fair election.

You're a LIAR and OATHBREAKER.
Sad America GIF

Let's make it worth my while. If I provide my high school diploma, you permanently leave this board. Deal?? Coward.
Why would it be worth your while that I leave? You are afraid of someone with a different opinion, coward. Go ahead and provide it, prove us all wrong.

Why would it be worth your while that I leave? You are afraid of someone with a different opinion, coward. Go ahead and provide it, prove us all wrong.
Let's make it worth my while. If I provide my high school diploma, you permanently leave this board. Deal?? Coward.

What do I gain from any of this. I really don't care if you graduated or not. I find it funny that it has been said that you didn't.

Reactions: 30CAT
What do I gain from any of this. I really don't care if you graduated or not. I find it funny that it has been said that you didn't.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT