ADVERTISEMENT

Green and White Game Question

Dec 30, 2013
I have never been able to attend this before, so I really don't know what to expect.
Do any of the players leaving usually attend? I am really looking forward to seeing what we'll have come fall. Just hope the rain gear has dried out from our last home game!

I have never been able to attend this before, so I really don't know what to expect.
Do any of the players leaving usually attend? I am really looking forward to seeing what we'll have come fall. Just hope the rain gear has dried out from our last home game!

Usually there are a number of former players that attend. The spring "game" is more of a scrimmage. In the past they have done some individual and team drills. Then they scrimmage. I love the Green/White Game and look forward to it every year. Especially with Herd Fling going on and the equipment sale prior to the game.

The Green/White game is NOT a game but a scrimmage, Actually the scrimmage we have the week prior to the Green White is the most meaningful one of the spring. Last week was certainly not a disappointment. About 300 people attended and were quite pleased with what they saw.

Reactions: Mike Gwinn
ADVERTISEMENT