ADVERTISEMENT

Greenduke

sistersville

Platinum Buffalo
Mar 17, 2007
Hope you have had a good week pal. Now tell me about both of our bitter rival, North carolina.I have heard over and over they have the best team in the country. Ky like duke are surely close behind.

Hope you have had a good week pal. Now tell me about both of our bitter rival, North carolina.I have heard over and over they have the best team in the country. Ky like duke are surely close behind.

Schools like Kentucky are whats wrong with college B-ball. They get all these dumbass rent a players who can't read or write. They come and play for a year and move on. No such thing as basketball student athletes at the top basketball schools. Even North Carolina who's supposed to be a top acedemic school got caught making up fake classes for their athletes

It has been proven over the last couple of years that the cheats willfully and successfully conducted the most extensive academic fraud in American sports history so most Duke fans no longer consider it an honest rivalry built on high standards. Their misdeeds go back to Deano and cover many sports and hundreds of "student" athletes. Ky and uncheat are not rivals, only a competitive basketball series. The things that can make a rivalry are not there, different conference, don't regularly play in other sports, not in the same state, fans of both schools could care less about the other school except for basketball. So there is no link between the two except an occasional bb game. That said if you want to claim the rivalry for Ky that's fine with me, unc didn't hold up their end of the deal with Duke so its time to move on.

Great post. They were at one time your biggest rival. They get by with cheating. Wasting time trying to get KY. Things are so good there the players should have to pay to play there. Not really but u know what I mean. Ky fans hate duke because of 92. That is so stupid. main reason i dont wanna lose to duke is facing you. This year I didnt cloat not a bit,,i respect you

Reactions: The Real SamC
It has been proven over the last couple of years that the cheats willfully and successfully conducted the most extensive academic fraud in American sports history so most Duke fans no longer consider it an honest rivalry built on high standards. Their misdeeds go back to Deano and cover many sports and hundreds of "student" athletes. Ky and uncheat are not rivals, only a competitive basketball series. The things that can make a rivalry are not there, different conference, don't regularly play in other sports, not in the same state, fans of both schools could care less about the other school except for basketball. So there is no link between the two except an occasional bb game. That said if you want to claim the rivalry for Ky that's fine with me, unc didn't hold up their end of the deal with Duke so its time to move on.
So your new rival is Wake Forest??? HAHAHAH dont kid your self. Duke and UNC will always be rivals. And for the record I think UNC should have the book thrown at them for their academic fraud and Im a UNC fan

Why nothing against calipari. why? there is nothing. 7th season at Ky and its been alot of fun.You cant base success anymore on national titles only. some Ky fans do and they are miserable half the time. all I ask is put a team on the floor that could contend for a title. 6 out of 7 yrs cal has and the year they went to the nit they won 21 gmes. Their 38 game winning streak will stand for a long long time.They were supposed to come to the Cam but Billy the kid left and Uk bought themselves out of the game. terrible disappointment. The herd lost a chance at a shot at a gigantic upset win.

Great post. They were at one time your biggest rival. They get by with cheating. Wasting time trying to get KY. Things are so good there the players should have to pay to play there. Not really but u know what I mean. Ky fans hate duke because of 92. That is so stupid. main reason i dont wanna lose to duke is facing you. This year I didnt cloat not a bit,,i respect you

No gloating was needed, Ky was the better team that night as I had predicted earlier that day. Games in early Nov. are fun but that's about it. You're an old guy, like me, and remember now that I wanted to mention to you that I saw Christie Brinkley at the Duke tailgate on Senior Day. She was with Mellencamp, his son is a senior on the team, and she looked SPECTACULAR for a 61 year old. Cougar's ex(well one of them, lol) was there as well, Hud's mom, and let me tell you she can give CB a run for her money. Of course she is several years younger but what the hey.

No gloating was needed, Ky was the better team that night as I had predicted earlier that day. Games in early Nov. are fun but that's about it. You're an old guy, like me, and remember now that I wanted to mention to you that I saw Christie Brinkley at the Duke tailgate on Senior Day. She was with Mellencamp, his son is a senior on the team, and she looked SPECTACULAR for a 61 year old. Cougar's ex(well one of them, lol) was there as well, Hud's mom, and let me tell you she can give CB a run for her money. Of course she is several years younger but what the hey.
That is so cool.Ky losing to UCLA didnt surprise me as the duke loss didnt surprise you.. After what we did to them last year they had to win to show face. UK could lose today to Arizona State. Think I will go watch and see if the herd can keep EKU under 100. Now EKU has a bad shooting night it could be a decent game. Teams that rely on jump shots can be beat by about anybody. Of course that is not true with the warriors. Boston let them steal one last night. They should show every warriors game until the lose. I sure hope they dont break the lakers record of 33.In the EKU KY game the colonels got witin 6 in the second half. Mr Green you should have got a selfie with christie. Just like archie bunker getting his pic taken with sammy davis jr you could have kissed her as they snapped the picture. The other duke games I have watched I think its fair to say Ky was their worst game of the year.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT