ADVERTISEMENT

Herd Football Phone Wallpapers

Sep 10, 2008
Sharing some Herd football iPhone/iPad/etc. wallpapers that I created this weekend. All original images go to their respective owners. I turned off the prospective zoom on my iPhone and they fit just peachy (iPhone 5). They SHOULD fit an iPhone 6 and 6 Plus, but I don't have one to test it out. I realize your "Slide to Unlock" badge may cover up the bottom of the schedule, so you'll have to scoot the image up when setting it as your wallpaper. The last four images in the album were just test runs, but may work on your iPhone and iPad (the text will be SMALL). Enjoy!

Wallpaper Abound: http://imgur.com/a/2Iicl/layout/blog/

I added the schedule one....can I make a request ? I'd like one that is just the marshall helmet M. Kelly with the black outline. None of the old Michigan style marshall or the herd through the middle of the M just the helmet sticker M with a black or Kelly green background for the rest of the phone
thanks !

7 my pic? I think I had one similar to that that I took.

Not sure. I pulled all of these off Google Images.

I added the schedule one....can I make a request ? I'd like one that is just the marshall helmet M. Kelly with the black outline. None of the old Michigan style marshall or the herd through the middle of the M just the helmet sticker M with a black or Kelly green background for the rest of the phone
thanks !

Sure. I'll get you something this weekend if I can find the right logo and it's large enough!

thanks !

5k9uxpS.png

4gja6dO.png

ADVERTISEMENT