ADVERTISEMENT

HOW TO... new board functions

Mike Gwinn

I'd rather be fishing.
Feb 26, 2002
Beckley, WV
Quick Navigation Tool- quickly jump between message boards. Click or tap the icon circled in red.

ZbWYnFM.png

mT7PiXS.png

Quoting a post- Left click and highlight the text you want to quote. Click reply to reply to the individual post. Click + quote to quote multiple posts in your reply.

axrRSAP.png

Last edited:
Sharing a post to social media- Click the icon circled in red in the bottom right corner of the post. Choose which social media platform you want to share it to.

OHDy1xk.png

SPrF1Dr.png

DJRmm1c.png

Posting social media and videos- Copy the URL of the social media post or video and paste it into the message box. I always click preview to make sure. Currently the new board does not support embeds from Facebook or Hudl.com. The team at Rivals is working on getting that taken care of.

yICtVqa.png

Posting images- You can copy the image URL and paste it directly into the message box or you can click on the image icon, paste the image URL into the pop up box and then click insert.

cVgCT2N.png

Et3RF8b.png

De9s706.png

Last edited:
Remember, to quote a single post click or tap the reply button. To quote multiple posts click or tap the + quote button.

Last edited:
Mike,

I appreciate the tutorials. The new board is not without challenges to a guy like me but your helpful suggestions have made the transition much smoother for sure. Thank you!

Reactions: Mike Gwinn
Also, if you are using a mobile device and have to log in each time you open the site, try clearing your browser's cache. That should take care of it.

Uploading an Avatar- Or profile pic to go with your username. First save a pic to your computer or device that you want to use to identify yourself. Then hover or tap your profile name in the top right corner.

LcirJD0.png

Click or tap "Avatar" in the drop down list.

WxgA3hi.png

Click or tap "Choose File".

mKhzsuY.png

Then select the photo from your computer or device that you want to use and click "Okay".

zbnUiOR.png

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT