ADVERTISEMENT

Is the Good Lord a Weirdo?

Must be, if he only listens to and talks to greed.

extradumbass is pretty important. He's the only human that is perfect. Especially when it comes to telling the truth, because he never lies. He does eat stupid for breakfast every day, though.

The Lord Created the Football Bat and Greed. Both weird items and useless as tits on a boar hog.

Reactions: 30CAT
He doesn’t permit more than one religion either but when has that ever stopped greed?
^^^Coming from the guy who cares more for his dog than almost every single human being. Some of you idiots may think caring more for your dog is a small thing. It is not. It shows the absence of charity, and what is it that the Bible says about charity?

You can have all faith, you can give all you have to the poor, you can understand all knowledge, but without charity you are NOTHING. So, now, you can know what God thinks about big_country90.

Is that right? Let's see the Biblical scripture for that...

Proverbs 13:11 - Wealth gained hastily will dwindle, but whoever gathers little by little will increase it.

1 Timothy 6:10 - For the love of money is a root of all kinds of evils. It is through this craving that some have wandered away from the faith and pierced themselves with many pangs.

Hebrews 13:5 - Keep your life free from love of money, and be content with what you have, for he has said, “I will never leave you nor forsake you.”

1 Timothy 6:9-10 - But those who desire to be rich fall into temptation, into a snare, into many senseless and harmful desires that plunge people into ruin and destruction. For the love of money is a root of all kinds of evils. It is through this craving that some have wandered away from the faith and pierced themselves with many pangs.

Matthew 6:24 - “No one can serve two masters, for either he will hate the one and love the other, or he will be devoted to the one and despise the other. You cannot serve God and money.

Ecclesiastes 5:10 - He who loves money will not be satisfied with money, nor he who loves wealth with his income; this also is vanity.

References:

J. Kerby Anderson, "Gambling," http://www.probe.org/docs/gambling.html

Ronald A. Reno, "Gambling and the Bible"

T. Slater, Catholic Encyclopedia - "Gambling"

• Haha
Reactions: Raoul Duke MU
Proverbs 13:11 - Wealth gained hastily will dwindle, but whoever gathers little by little will increase it.

1 Timothy 6:10 - For the love of money is a root of all kinds of evils. It is through this craving that some have wandered away from the faith and pierced themselves with many pangs.

Hebrews 13:5 - Keep your life free from love of money, and be content with what you have, for he has said, “I will never leave you nor forsake you.”

1 Timothy 6:9-10 - But those who desire to be rich fall into temptation, into a snare, into many senseless and harmful desires that plunge people into ruin and destruction. For the love of money is a root of all kinds of evils. It is through this craving that some have wandered away from the faith and pierced themselves with many pangs.

Matthew 6:24 - “No one can serve two masters, for either he will hate the one and love the other, or he will be devoted to the one and despise the other. You cannot serve God and money.

Ecclesiastes 5:10 - He who loves money will not be satisfied with money, nor he who loves wealth with his income; this also is vanity.
I missed the part where any of that says "The Lord doesn't permit betting". I already knew it wasn't there and you're an idiot for making the pitiful attempt.

^^^Coming from the guy who cares more for his dog than almost every single human being. Some of you idiots may think caring more for your dog is a small thing. It is not. It shows the absence of charity, and what is it that the Bible says about charity?

You can have all faith, you can give all you have to the poor, you can understand all knowledge, but without charity you are NOTHING. So, now, you can know what God thinks about big_country90.
Dogs are better than a lot of humans. You would have to admit that.

Reactions: 30CAT

References:

J. Kerby Anderson, "Gambling," http://www.probe.org/docs/gambling.html

Ronald A. Reno, "Gambling and the Bible"

T. Slater, Catholic Encyclopedia - "Gambling"

None of this says to not gamble. In fact, it reads more like "don't be driven to be financially successful".

Id argue that successfully gambling means accepting that you will lose and not loving your money at all lol.

No. I don't have to admit that. If you and bc don't know each other, he cares more for his dog than he does you. But I get it, you just had to step in and agree with the uspammer.

This moron still confusing me with murox. I mean, let’s be rational here. If I actually felt that way, would I not have just reiterated that opinion by now?

Extrareligion is just mad because his preacher friend knows his secret now.

Reactions: raleighherdfan
No. I don't have to admit that. If you and bc don't know each other, he cares more for his dog than he does you. But I get it, you just had to step in and agree with the uspammer.
I am just saying there are some dogs that are better than some humans. There are some real bad humans. That's fine if BC cares more about his dog(if he has a dog) than me. His dog would closer to his family. But, murox is the one that said what you are talking about.

Would you chose a dog or Jeffrey Dahmer? Or a dog vs a terrorists?

I like this old cat that i feed around the house. You are a pain.

I am just saying there are some dogs that are better than some humans.
What you're really saying is you agree with BC. You're both Godless liars.
That's fine if BC cares more about his dog(if he has a dog) than me.
It is NOT fine. It's entirely contrary to God's will.
But, murox is the one that said what you are talking about.
Murox said he cared more for his dog than everyone on this board, and more than for all the people in (Darfur?). That's about 9 million people.
BC plainly stated he cared more for this dog than a stranger.
You senile lying idiot.
Would you chose a dog or Jeffrey Dahmer? Or a dog vs a terrorists?

I like this old cat that i feed around the house. You are a pain.
Go ahead and admit you care more for animals than humans. Godless lying trumptard.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT