ADVERTISEMENT

It has started! The Great Liberal Revolution!

johns1124

Gold Buffalo
Aug 13, 2004

Big FU to the taxpayers of America, and Ohio!

""The DeWine Administration has been in daily contact with FEMA to discuss the need for federal support, however FEMA continues to tell Governor DeWine that Ohio is not eligible for assistance at this time," DeWine's office said in a statement earlier in the day."

but guess who is.....

All DeWine has to do is declare a state of emergency. FEMA legally can’t do anything until he does that. The CDC and Department of Health are helping because they can.

All DeWine has to do is declare a state of emergency. FEMA legally can’t do anything until he does that. The CDC and Department of Health are helping because they can.

Yeah, there’s no way he or anyone in his administration would know that. That must be it.

• Haha
Reactions: mlblack16.
Please read the first paragraph and then admit defeat. Thank you.

Please read the second paragraph on the link you posted and admit defeat. Thank you.

"All requests for a declaration by the President that a major disaster exists shall be made by the Governor of the affected State."

This is what you said. Dewine declaring an emergency has no bearing on whether FEMA can get involved. They can only get involved if the President declares a state of emergency.

We know Dewine spoke to the White House. The only possible explanation is that he was told the President did not consider this worthy of FEMA deployment and it would be a bad idea to put him in a position to have to deny the request. It’s the only explanation because we can reasonably assume it they would have told him to make the declaration so the President could support it, he would have.

Maybe you have another explanation as to why Dewine would purposely not take free millions in disaster relief?

This is what you said. Dewine declaring an emergency has no bearing on whether FEMA can get involved. They can only get involved if the President declares a state of emergency.

We know Dewine spoke to the White House. The only possible explanation is that he was told the President did not consider this worthy of FEMA deployment and it would be a bad idea to put him in a position to have to deny the request. It’s the only explanation because we can reasonably assume it they would have told him to make the declaration so the President could support it, he would have.

Maybe you have another explanation as to why Dewine would purposely not take free millions in disaster relief?
You’re pedantically right that Biden would have to declare the state of emergency, but he can only do so at the request of DeWine which hasn’t happened.

You’re pedantically right that Biden would have to declare the state of emergency, but he can only do so at the request of DeWine which hasn’t happened.

All requests for a declaration by the President that a major disaster exists shall be made by the Governor of the affected State."

"All emergency and major disaster declarations are made solely at the discretion of the President of the United States."

Please read the second paragraph on the link you posted and admit defeat. Thank you.

"All requests for a declaration by the President that a major disaster exists shall be made by the Governor of the affected State."

Yeah? Well, please read the THIRD paragraph...

cause I haven't read shit

is that why Buttgay hasn't showed up?

If you are the governor, what is the only plausible reason you wouldn’t officially ask when speaking with the White House? You don’t ask in public for something that was already denied in private. It’s like talking to your boss about your idea that your company supports a local charity, but he says no. Then at the next press conference you ask him again in front of everyone.

If the White House supported it, it would have already happened.

If you are the governor, what is the only plausible reason you wouldn’t officially ask when speaking with the White House? You don’t ask in public for something that was already denied in private. It’s like talking to your boss about your idea that your company supports a local charity, but he says no. Then at the next press conference you ask him again in front of everyone.

If the White House supported it, it would have already happened.
You're an idiot.

If these people were black or in a blue state or in Ukraine they would be getting millions and every resource possible.

So what specifically did I say that you think is not either plausible or likely? *

* I post this in good faith knowing that you have neither the intellect or desire to actually support your inane accusations of mental deficiencies.
Because your an idiot God hater orange jesus supporting trumptard

* I post this in good faith knowing that you have neither the intellect or desire to actually support your inane accusations of mental deficiencies.
*nor

It appears that you’re trying to say ET lacks the intellect and desire . . . you’re not trying to say that he possibly has one of those attributes. I’m that case, “nor” is the correct word.

Stick around and you’ll learn more ways to avoid grammar errors while trying to criticize the intelligence of others.

So what specifically did I say that you think is not either plausible or likely? *

I post this in good faith knowing that you're an idiot and liar.

The governor must declare a state of emergency. He has not.

You're a lying idiot.
They would. Guarantee it. Buttgay and Harris and Mush and allo them would be lined up if those people were black and in a blue state. It is just the way it is. Those people in Ohio didn't vote the right way. And, they are being punished. Plus, there is no good virtue siginaling in it.

Some proof^^^that you're a lying idiot.
You don't think they would? Hell, Buttgay lines up and says there are too many white construction workers. He even says the highways when bult was done be racist measures.

But, he can't go to Ohio during a train derailment that is leaking toxic chemicals? He is the damn Sec of Transportation. Maybe he had to go home and spoon with his husband. Is he on maternity leave again?

You don't think they would? Hell, Buttgay lines up and says there are too many white construction workers. He even says the highways when bult was done be racist measures.

But, he can't go to Ohio during a train derailment that is leaking toxic chemicals? He is the damn Sec of Transportation. Maybe he had to go home and spoon with his husband. Is he on maternity leave again?
More proof that you're a lying idiot.

If these people were black or in a blue state or in Ukraine they would be getting millions and every resource possible.
Yeah, it’s a good thing that Biden hasn’t recently approved federal funds and a state of emergency for inbred states like South Carolina, Alabama, and Florida recently, huh?

He must have thought they all voted blue.

Yeah, it’s a good thing that Biden hasn’t recently approved federal funds and a state of emergency for inbred states like South Carolina, Alabama, and Florida recently, huh?

He must have thought they all voted blue.
So, what is the deal in Ohio? Buttgay can't even go there?

*nor

It appears that you’re trying to say ET lacks the intellect and desire . . . you’re not trying to say that he possibly has one of those attributes. I’m that case, “nor” is the correct word.

Stick around and you’ll learn more ways to avoid grammar errors while trying to criticize the intelligence of others.

No, I believes he has one or the other, but not both. I just don’t know if he’s stupid or lazy, but I don’t think both. You’re not correcting, but changing my intent.

No, I believes he has one or the other, but not both. I just don’t know if he’s stupid or lazy, but I don’t think both. You’re not correcting, but changing my intent.
Well of course you're going to say that after I described the only way you could have been grammatically correct. But we both know you weren't trying to give ET something positive and were trying to jab him in both areas.

Liar.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT