ADVERTISEMENT

It is time to start locking Democrats Up in Red States.

i am herdman

Platinum Buffalo
Gold Member
Mar 5, 2006
Not a joke. Thr gloves are off. This is the beginming.. They have declared war with the courts on their hor turf.

They are sending missiles. The right has to fight back. Take their people to court in the same way.

It is time to fight back.

This is the first phase int heading to one party rule. They are going to come after people. Turn about is fair play until they learn their lesson as well.

They are trying to crush their political opponents. It will lead down to the average Joe.

If you dot think it can happen here you are a fool.

The right has to now throw their people in jail until they see what happens. If we take it sitting down there will bea migration to one party rule. They will crush you with a heavy handed law.

Wake up.

No it’s not. You say you believe the country yet want to throw away everything by jailing political opponents.

No it’s not. You say you believe the country yet want to throw away everything by jailing political opponents.
Ugghhh fight fire with fire. What do you think they are doing?

you see you are one of those people that sit back in your nice life(I have one too) and think it can't happen here. It is happening.

It is either do that one day we will be backed into a corner. That alternative is a worse alternative.
And, I don't mean the avg joe. Go after their polticians for petty shit just like they are.

The Dems started Tyrannical behavior. The Dems are the party of Anti-Americanism.

Last edited:
Reactions: Jartard
Not a joke. Thr gloves are off. This is the beginming.. They have declared war with the courts on their hor turf.

They are sending missiles. The right has to fight back. Take their people to court in the same way.

It is time to fight back.

This is the first phase int heading to one party rule. They are going to come after people. Turn about is fair play until they learn their lesson as well.

They are trying to crush their political opponents. It will lead down to the average Joe.

If you dot think it can happen here you are a fool.

The right has to now throw their people in jail until they see what happens. If we take it sitting down there will bea migration to one party rule. They will crush you with a heavy handed law.

Wake up.
I think you’re taking this a little too personal. Calm down. Smoke another pack of Marlboro reds. Then come back and post again. Maybe someone needs to come snuggle you and rub your tummy and whisper melodic songs into your ear. Just slow down. Take a breath. Everything will be ok.

You boys better wake up to see what is at play here.

Jerry Nadler: We can't trust the voters to get rid of Trump.

Look at the games they played with the 2020 election.

Russia, Russia, Russia.

They are comoing after other conservatives next.

They didn't have to do this to keep Trump in the news to win. He was going to win the nomination anyway.

They are weaponzing the DA's, Court, DOJ. Next.

They are going to do this to opponents, average joes, etc. Just wait.

Don't hold a rally or the feds will be looking at you. Don't put a Trump sign in your yard. Don't post on-line.

They are going after you, me, not just Trump. They will go after any political opponent. Like this!

On a side note:

How about that Hunter Biden investigation? Now not on news.

How many people here now forget about the kids that were shot up by a Transgender?

How many know that 9 US soldiers were killed in a helicopter crash yesterday?

Last edited:
You boys better wake up to see what is at play here.

Jerry Nadler: We can't trust the voters to get rid of Trump.

Look at the games they played with the 2020 election.

Russia, Russia, Russia.

They are comoing after other conservatives next.

They didn't have to do this to keep Trump in the news to win. He was going to win the nomination anyway.

They are weaponzing the DA's, Court, DOJ. Next.

They are going to do this to opponents, average joes, etc. Just wait.

Don't hold a rally or the feds will be looking at you. Don't put a Trump sign in your yard. Don't post on-line.

They are going after you, me, not just Trump. They will go after any political opponent. Like this!

On a side note:

How about that Hunter Biden investigation? Now not on news.

How many people here now forget about the kids that were shot up by a Transgender?

How many know that 9 US soldiers were killed in a helicopter crash yesterday?
If conservatives keep their heads cool while this case gets dismissed it will be a very definitive rally cry for the 2024 election (whether it be trump or Desantis). Up until now saying democrats going after political opponents was just theoretical, now they’ve popped the cork and possibly just helped trump get elected again in 2024

Reactions: Jartard
If conservatives keep their heads cool while this case gets dismissed it will be a very definitive rally cry for the 2024 election (whether it be trump or Desantis). Up until now saying democrats going after political opponents was just theoretical, now they’ve popped the cork and possibly just helped trump get elected again in 2024
Aree but they are lobing bombs. Missiles.

At some point you have to fight fire with fire.

They ate literally trying to crush opponents by any means.

I try not to dislike most people, but it's almost impossible not to hate a liberal. I'm not talking about long term friends who are simply democrats from the 60s and 70s and even Bill Clinton democrats. I have several good friends like that, and none of them like this woke stuff and a lot of everything else that's going on. Some have even converted over to the Republican side, once they figured out the new Republicans is basically their grandpa's democratic party. I hate those sum-da-bitches that post all the BS on social media sites, put it in your face about how wonderful the trannies are, and guns are bad, and Trump is a criminal. Screw them sum-da-bitches. I remove them from social media sites, and if you happen to be one of those on Linked-in with pronouns by your name, I will not hire you. In fact, I may kick your ass, and if I can't do it, I'll find someone that can.

greed is probably the only woke fool that's currently a friend of mine, but that's mostly due to everything we have in common, with the woodworking, and going to Echo Baptist sermons.

My point is, Republicans are going to have to right back.

The left is weaponizing the DOJ, sending the DOJ/FBI after parents that questions school boards, using the DOJ to come up with things like Russia, Russia, Russia. Now using a local prosectutor to go after Trump on bogus crap that has never even been done before. It is not even founded on law or precedent.

Turn about is fair play at some point. Too often Republican play grab ass with this stuff and now it is getting downright dangerous. If the Dems keep doing it they will silence all political opposition. Who would run against them?

The left is weaponizing the DOJ, sending the DOJ/FBI after parents that questions school boards, using the DOJ to come up with things like Russia, Russia, Russia. Now using a local prosectutor to go after Trump on bogus crap that has never even been done before. It is not even founded on law or precedent.

Turn about is fair play at some point. Too often Republican play grab ass with this stuff and now it is getting downright dangerous. If the Dems keep doing it they will silence all political opposition. Who would run against them?
I’d like to see the DAs emails and texts be hacked. See who all is pulling the strings to get him to take these actions? The media? The White House? You know those communications are there

I’d like to see the DAs emails and texts be hacked. See who all is pulling the strings to get him to take these actions? The media? The White House? You know those communications are there
Soros funded. He has his marching orders. They will do it to anybody that is a threat. Someone like Trump is not jus a threat to win an election, he is a threat to the big govt swamp they have going. They hate him and his supoorters becasue they expose it and question it.

The dangerous thing is this kind of stuff leads to one party rule.

It won't fvcking matter. You can catch Dems red handed these days and the media will go silent. The Dems are also in control of federal law enforcement, so they won't do shit.

Republicans have essentially castrated themselves and didn't realize it until their balls had already fallen to the floor. They're a joke at this point. All talking points but no authority or power to do anything about it.

Reactions: raleighherdfan

To do that you win the election first then clean house.

Trump can't do that whole winning the election thing.

Reactions: herdfan429
Yehh like paying a bimbo slut off is the same as what HIllary did.
Ahhhhh ..... so it is ok to lock up your political opponent (especially one who is your opponent in the general election), if you believe the crimes committed were "egregious" enough. Why hasn't an AG from a "red" state not taken steps to indict her? Yes ...... states other than NY or Illinois would have jurisdiction as well.

Reactions: Raoul Duke MU
Ahhhhh ..... so it is ok to lock up your political opponent (especially one who is your opponent in the general election), if you believe the crimes committed were "egregious" enough. Why hasn't an AG from a "red" state not taken steps to indict her? Yes ...... states other than NY or Illinois would have jurisdiction as well.
Name a time NY has ever gone after someone for what they are accusing Trump of? Throwing Misdeameanors(even if true) past the statute of limitations into felonies? Trying for a felony on a federal matter than the feds didn't even go after?

They didn't lock hillary up either. And, it would have been a federal issue not a state issue to begin with.

Name a time NY has ever gone after someone for what they are accusing Trump of? Throwing Misdeameanors(even if true) past the statute of limitations into felonies? Trying for a felony on a federal matter than the feds didn't even go after?

They didn't lock hillary up either. And, it would have been a federal issue not a state issue to begin with.
Wait .... so you are admitting Hillary never committed any felonies under any "red" state laws, that would subject her to prosecution? Interesting.

It won't fvcking matter. You can catch Dems red handed these days and the media will go silent. The Dems are also in control of federal law enforcement, so they won't do shit.

Republicans have essentially castrated themselves and didn't realize it until their balls had already fallen to the floor. They're a joke at this point. All talking points but no authority or power to do anything about it.
Most Rs are sellouts too. This country deserves what it's getting. We are over loaded with morons

Reactions: i am herdman
This is 100% about keeping Trump in the news.
Honestly, the GA case is going to do that. As it should. He's fvcked ten ways to Sunday there. After the NY indictments are unsealed, I might be willing to bet he beats those charges. GA? Nope, it's serious stuff, clearly illegal as hell, and we all heard him do it.

Reactions: wvkeeper(HN)
All of claims made about Hillary were Federal crimes. Not sure what "red state laws" have to do with Hillary in this scenario.
Arkansas and Maryland for example, aren't "red states"? Many provisions of federal criminal law are analogous to applicable state law. It's time for these "red" state AGs to get off their duff and go after the Klintons for some of those alleged activities where there are no statute of limitations.

Last edited:
Arkansas and Maryland for example, aren't "red states"? Many provisions of federal criminal law are analogous to applicable state law. It's time for these "red" state AGs to get off their duff and go after the Klintons for some of those alleged activities where there are no statute of limitations.
Hillary had federal classified emails on a private server in her residence/property. Not sure any state would have any juristiction over that. The State Dept could have persued it along with the FBI and perhaps other agencies. But, nothing. That doesn't involve a state at all. That would be purely federal. THey are not going to touch one of their own. Now if she would have been regular employee or a joe in the military, she would be in federal prison.

On what planet is Maryland a red state?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT