ADVERTISEMENT

Jeremy springer

Aren’t you embarrassed that everyone can see that your obsession leads you to chasing me around everywhere, commenting and/or reacting to everything I post, and trying to get acknowledgement of your existence from me?

Let’s look at how dumb you are with this recent post:

Springer came to Marshall after leading Arizona to the very worst special teams in the country over his three years there. Let me say that again since I know that you’re a slow learner: in his three years prior to Marshall, he had the dead last special teams in the country. That isn’t subjective. The relevant and logical facts prove it. And he did that while having a kicker with a huge leg!

Well, maybe things would change if he faced inferior competition and/or coaching, right? Not really. His one year at Marshall produced subpar special teams overall, and the most glaring was the lack of preparation.

For your claim about him “leading” the special teams of the Rams: no he doesn’t. He’s not the coordinator. He’s not the assistant coordinator. He’s just an assistant for special teams. It is fairly common for assistant position coaches in the NFL (not the position coach, but an assistant to the position coach) to take a full-time coaching position at a G5 school. I’ll say that again since you’re a slow learner: many times, coaches believe a position coaching gig at a G5 is better that being the assistant to a position coach in the NFL. I’ve coached with multiple guys who have made such a move.

More interesting is that his Rams bio makes no mention of his three years at Arizona where he led the worst special teams unit in the country. It claims he went straight from his GA/QC gig at Texas A&M to Marshall. That’s understandable. It’s hard to put lipstick on his three years of shit at Arizona, so pretend it never happened. His one year at Marshall wasn’t remarkably better.

Aren’t you embarrassed that everyone can see that your obsession leads you to chasing me around everywhere, commenting and/or reacting to everything I post, and trying to get acknowledgement of your existence from me?

Springer came to Marshall after leading Arizona to the very worst special teams in the country over his three years there. Let me say that again since I know that you’re a slow learner: in his three years prior to Marshall, he had the dead last special teams in the country. That isn’t subjective. The relevant and logical facts prove it. And he did that while having a kicker with a huge leg!

Well, maybe things would change if he faced inferior competition and/or coaching, right? Not really. His one year at Marshall produced subpar special teams overall, and the most glaring was the lack of preparation.

For your claim about him “leading” the special teams of the Rams: no he doesn’t. He’s not the coordinator. He’s not the assistant coordinator. He’s just an assistant for special teams. It is fairly common for assistant position coaches in the NFL (not the position coach, but an assistant to the position coach) to take a full-time coaching position at a G5 school. I’ll say that again since you’re a slow learner: many times, coaches believe a position coaching gig at a G5 is better that being the assistant to a position coach in the NFL. I’ve coached with multiple guys who have made such a move.

More interesting is that his Rams bio makes no mention of his three years at Arizona where he led the worst special teams unit in the country. It claims he went straight from his GA/QC gig at Texas A&M to Marshall. That’s understandable. It’s hard to put lipstick on his three years of shit at Arizona, so pretend it never happened. His one year at Marshall wasn’t remarkably better.
You typed more than I thought. He really has the Rams doing well.

He's in the league doing well after successful D1 stints. Sounds good doesn't it? He's not a low level wash out so I'm sure he's happy.

Well he was successful enough to get to the NFL vs washing out at low level. Good for him

Rifle arm I rarely post on here but after reading your posts i feel the need. You may be right on everything you said but you are rude, negative and hateful. No need for that.

Rifle arm I rarely post on here
Please continue that trend.

. You may be right on everything you said but you are rude, negative and hateful. No need for that.
This is why people who aren’t educated on the topic should stay away. You haven’t been here long enough to know that the person I’m being “rude” to posted this thread and another recent one as means to attack me. You don’t realize that the multiple times he said “washed up” on this thread was referring to me and were more of his attempts to take jabs at me.

Your apology is accepted.

Rifle arm I rarely post on here but after reading your posts i feel the need. You may be right on everything you said but you are rude, negative and hateful. No need for that.
he's not correct about Springer, that's obvious. I think that's why you see the rude hateful posts. Some don't like to be wrong.

In any case, good for Springer, his coaching career is moving along nicely. I'm sure he's happy with the Ram's special teams performance this year.

It is fairly common for assistant position coaches in the NFL (not the position coach, but an assistant to the position coach) to take a full-time coaching position at a G5 school. I’ll say that again since you’re a slow learner: many times, coaches believe a position coaching gig at a G5 is better that being the assistant to a position coach in the NFL. I’ve coached with multiple guys who have made such a move.
An NFL special teams assistant is about to take a bottom-feeder FCS head coaching job.

An NFL special teams assistant is about to take a bottom-feeder FCS head coaching job.
200.gif

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT