ADVERTISEMENT

JJ Roberts

With him being released already, which is great news, my guess is concussion. If that’s all it is he could potentially be back for the coastal game.
Yes. From what I've been told through family friends he ended up with a pretty bad concussion and is still dealing with headaches so everyone still needs to keep him in their prayers that it all goes away and he has no lingering effects. Was told he's been wearing sunglasses because the light is kind of making it worse.

Yes. From what I've been told through family friends he ended up with a pretty bad concussion and is still dealing with headaches so everyone still needs to keep him in their prayers that it all goes away and he has no lingering effects. Was told he's been wearing sunglasses because the light is kind of making it worse.
Definitely a more serious type of concussion since he’s wearing the sunglasses for the light sensitivity. Those headaches are going to be a nuisance for a time to come.

Definitely a more serious type of concussion since he’s wearing the sunglasses for the light sensitivity. Those headaches are going to be a nuisance for a time to come.
Umm not at all. Light sensitivity is VERY common with concussions. I tell all my athletes to wear sunglasses inside. Especially under the bright lights of a classroom.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT