ADVERTISEMENT

Looking to trade jerseys from today's sale

Bleed_Kelly_Green

Bronze Buffalo
Sep 21, 2010
I was hoping to find a #6, #7, or #43 in the new style Green or White Jerseys

I bought 5 jerseys today and have another one I'm willing to trade.

Today I bought:

Gary Thompson #59 new White
Remi Watson #35 new Kelly Green
Mario Harvey #30 old style white
Tommy Shuler #17 (freshman yr) old style green
#43 old style white

I also have an old style green Dionte Wilson #33 w/ the nameplate Wilson on the back.

If you have one of the jerseys I'm looking for & are willing to work a deal, please reply.

Thanks

Go Herd!

I picked up a #41 newer green at the sale. I know it is not one of the numbers you were looking for but I'd love to potentially work something out for the newer green remi jersey. I'd be willing to put in a little money as well if I had to. Just let me know man.

Thanks!

very interested in the Wilson jersey but having nothing to trade. would you be willing to sell it?

if so, email me (andy4theherd@gmail.com)

is there no way to send PM's with this "new" system?

I got four older ones, 2 green (nmbrs 64,90) and two white ones (nmbrs 75 and 81). I plan on framing the 75 one. I'm not interested in selling any, but I would trade for a newer white one

Just my opinion but it sucks that someone bought a jersey for $10 and is selling it for $75. There were tons of fans there who stood in line and didn't get squat only to have a handful of people grab stacks of jerseys and sell them.

Herdon2, if you're referring to me... I paid a heck of a lot more than $10 for my Wilson jersey. After eBay & paypal fees, & shipping charges, I'll be lucky to break even. Fairness is a 2-way street. Why should I have to lose money in order for it to be a fair deal? There are probably jerseys on eBay that were purchased for $10 & sold for $80, but it's not mine. Plus, if someone is willing to pay a specified price, how does that suck? Nobody is forcing them to buy anything.

Right now I'm trying to locate and trade for a new style #6, #7, or #43 in green or white. I'm going to keep hold of the new style #35 & #59 in case I find someone willing to trade one of those to me.

Okay. Fair enough. If you change your mind or decide to get rid of the 35, please let me know and remember I'm willing to put money in the deal for my newer 41 green jersey.

Thanks!

Sorry to bring this post back from the dead but... @Bleed_Kelly_Green would you still happen to have the newer green remi jersey and interested in trading or arranging something. It's been a while and didn't know if you were able to trade it out or found the ones you were looking for. See my earlier post for the newer green info that I have. Also have a few older jerseys of both colors. I would throw one of them in the deal or money to make it work. Just let me know. Thanks!

I have a white men's basketball jersey #10 dago pena's jersey (mike D'antonio's old nmbr) if anyone would be interested

Sorry to bring this post back from the dead but... @Bleed_Kelly_Green would you still happen to have the newer green remi jersey and interested in trading or arranging something. It's been a while and didn't know if you were able to trade it out or found the ones you were looking for. See my earlier post for the newer green info that I have. Also have a few older jerseys of both colors. I would throw one of them in the deal or money to make it work. Just let me know. Thanks!

I appreciate your interest, but I think I'm going to keep what I have. As a side note, I found someone on Twitter that was wanting to trade their Holmes #46 jersey. I can't recall who it was, but if you use Twitter, it might be worth posting that you want to trade jerseys. Perhaps you'll get lucky.

I do. Thanks for the heads up. What is your Twitter name? I'll go through who you follow and see if my detective skills are any good!

Thanks for the input!

I do. Thanks for the heads up. What is your Twitter name? I'll go through who you follow and see if my detective skills are any good!

Thanks for the input!

@SonOfMarshall.

I'm not sure if I follow who Indicated they'd trade... They may just follw me. All I can remember is that "Herd" was in their twitter handle. I know that probably doesn't help too much, but its a start.

Found it.

It was a White #46, which I grabbed a new white and am satisfied with the number.
Im looking to trade out my new green for a different number.
If anybody is interested, or knows anyone who may be interested, please let me know!

Thanks!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT