ADVERTISEMENT

Marshall V Duquesne Game thread

FreddyReef

Green Buffalo
Mar 10, 2017
Look. Say what you want. In this moment of this game. Camdyn looks better at shooting the three than Loop or John.. His release is impeccable and will destroy any teams offensive plan if he keeps up the accuracy.

The Herd looks really good. Throwing away any remarks about SOS. The offense can play.

Up 19 at half. Last 5 minutes the Herd was running and gunning, stealing the ball and just took over. Hitting shot, rebounding and playing tough defense.

And I will also give credit where credit is due. They played a horrible 15 minutes of the second half, BUT, they regrouped, got their composure back and took care of the ball and made good shots. Good job guys. Great win on the road and those two bastards from Duquesne (that little sawed-off fvck and Brewer) can go eat shit.

I’m glad to see us win, but I’m concerned about our second half letdown the last two games.

I'll classify Duquesne (7-2) as a mediocre team based on who they've beaten. They did lose to Kentucky in their only other loss. But the Herd did put it to them in the first half. I don't put a lot of stock in the 19 pt. halftime lead being reduced to 5 points in the second half. You can almost count on the opponent making a run. The Herd did get it together later in the second half. I like this team going forward. Now, what do all the naysayers have to say now that MU has beaten somebody with a pulse?

Wins a win and lot of sloppiness at times! Freshman are added plus especially at 7’1” center is coming along. Taylor can be great or out of control at times with the ball.

Reactions: W-S HerdFan
I’ve got to give coach Dan credit. This team plays good defense most of the time, is way more disciplined, and shoots better.

Reactions: W-S HerdFan
Freshman center had 16 rebounds. They seem to be playing amped up defense, switching off nicely and putting pressure on the ball. Kinsley played well and the new kid from VMI is a baller.

The zone has really helped them. They do well with it. Gotta rebound better. Solid win.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT