ADVERTISEMENT

Mods....

extragreen

Platinum Buffalo
Jan 2, 2007
When I enter a thread and scroll down the lead story at the top of the page drops down into the thread and obscures some of what is posted. I can't reply to a post, copy the post, nor get any reaction when I click on "reply". It doing this on both my laptops, but not my cell phone. I contacted Chris but haven't heard from him. Any suggestions??

When I enter a thread and scroll down the lead story at the top of the page drops down into the thread and obscures some of what is posted. I can't reply to a post, copy the post, nor get any reaction when I click on "reply". It doing this on both my laptops, but not my cell phone. I contacted Chris but haven't heard from him. Any suggestions??
I suggest you pull your head out of your ass and give it another try.

Maybe if you keep your genitals out of your laptop, your keys won't keep getting sticky!

Yeah, get lost.

a-joke-giphy.gif

I think there is a simple fix but I'm afraid sharing it will alienate my base...😉👍

6n2dck.jpg

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT