ADVERTISEMENT

More of that lovely Democrat policy destroying America...

30CAT

Platinum Buffalo
May 29, 2001
Fvck me, can you deplorables police your own? This moron comes to the board, as a guest, and posts the same mundane, repetitive sh!t over and over. It ruins the board.

Deplorables, police your own before I’m forced to chase this moron off of the board again.

Fvck me, can you deplorables police your own? This moron comes to the board, as a guest, and posts the same mundane, repetitive sh!t over and over. It ruins the board.

Deplorables, police your own before I’m forced to chase this moron off of the board again.
the latter is more entertaining, go for it.

You don’t have to read his posts

Reactions: 30CAT

Also sounds like 98% of greeds posts.

The Eastern European women are perhaps the best looking genetics base in the world. Would that be a fair statement? Good Lord, they seem to just having something in the water there. I follow a few of them on social media and they are just drop dead beautiful and they have those eyes that could melt butter.

I don't know who "we" is, but you have no say in the matter.
you didn't put the rest, i told him i was joking with him and I said I love you, buddy. hahaha.

But, I deleted because i knew some dick(not rifle because he has a sense of humor) would take it seriously.

In this thread I would rather talk about hot eatern European women. rifle is probably the resident subject matter expert in that.

you didn't put the rest, i told him i was joking with him and I said I love you, buddy. hahaha.

But, I deleted because i knew some dick(not rifle because he has a sense of humor) would take it seriously.

In this thread I would rather talk about hot eatern European women. rifle is probably the resident subject matter expert in that.
Then don't start with the 'we allow' something.

Looks like you still have plenty of morons in your pocket. Will you ever run out or do you have an endless supply? I know my posts don't compare to your pompous posts, but I'm here for the fun, just like everyone else. 'Deplorable' is a badge of honor. Thank you! Go ahead...Chase me. ;)

I'm not the 30CAT of old. Give me your best.

Oh...Who on this board would want to "fvck" you? :oops:

Last edited:
You're a lying idiot and trumptard. Oath breaker.
liar liar lol GIF by SuperMansion

Reactions: 30CAT
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT