ADVERTISEMENT

My hypocritical lib neighbors(did not use "California" as to not offend our posters from California).

i am herdman

Platinum Buffalo
Gold Member
Mar 5, 2006
Always funny and amazing to watch.

Their electric car shit the bed about 6 weeks ago. In the shop. What loaner cars do they have? First was a Jeep truck. Then, that got switched our for a Nissan Frontier. Just a hunch here, the old boy was missing his pickup that they got rid off(probably the wife nagged him) and he just ends up with two loaner pickups. Thank you for adding to your carbon footprint.

Next, they run gas heat. I know because they have the gas meter on the side of the house. The gas company was over there today doing something with the meter. Talked one of the technicians while he was sitting out in the truck. We were just bullshitting and I made the joke, wow that must suck if you don't pay your bill and you all shut the gas off on a cold day. He told me when it gets a certain temp they can't shut it off. Anyway, he said they were just doing maintenance and he was making the young buck(he wasn't really a buck, they call Jermaine Buck because he likes to hunt) change the parts out.

That gas heat is nice and my lib neighbors know it. Bet they run a gas stove as well. Just got me a new gas furnace at that cost me $4,800. Old one went bad. I bet before Mush got in that thing was $3,600.

Reactions: 30CAT
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT