ADVERTISEMENT

My sports hopes boil down to the Dallas Cowboys.

i am herdman

Platinum Buffalo
Gold Member
Mar 5, 2006
That means my sports fate is in the hands of Jerry Jones and Dak Prescott. Great prognosis.

Marshall has left me in that shape in my life. My golf game is in better shape.

Last edited:
Tepper wanted young. Tepper went out and got an “allstar” coaching staff. He will play the blame game better than huff but this debacle is squarely on him.
Absolutely. Plus they panicked and traded away valuable future draft picks to get Young, setting them back even further. My wife's family has been season ticket holders from the beginning, of which we've helped finance. I'll always be a Panthers fan, but I'm done financially.

That means my sports fate is in the hands of Jerry Jones and Dak Prescott. Great prognosis.

Marshall haz left me in that shape in my life. My golf game is in better shape.
As a fellow Cowboys fan, I feel your pain.

Dak lights up the decent to bad teams all season and people start buying in only to just crap the bad when it matters.

I have no ill will towards the Panthers. Root for them to do well, but their venue and games are perhaps the most boring and mundane big time sporting events that I have ever gone to. Their games are snooze fests. It reminds of youth sporting events when the kids are playing the games at the parents are on their phones or reading their book on a Kindle.

I have no ill will towards the Panthers. Root for them to do well, but their venue and games are perhaps the most boring and mundane big time sporting events that I have ever gone to. Their games are snooze fests. It reminds of youth sporting events when the kids are playing the games at the parents are on their phones or reading their book on a Kindle.
Unfortunately I'm guessing the stadium atmosphere seems to mirror the product on the field? It used to not be that way. When they were consistently competitive, BOA Stadium was rocking. Even as a season ticket holder I haven't been to a game in person in about 4 years. Right now it's not worth the 4.5 hour drive up 85.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT