ADVERTISEMENT

My thoughts on this evening's events

WiiWii

Platinum Buffalo
Jun 8, 2011
1. Congratulations to the people of New York... you have show yourselves to be the class that I knew you were. This is what needs to happen, not what happen in Ferguson. Now keep it up!

2. I have no idea how anyone can watch that video and not realize that this is yet another terrible misscarriage of justice...

3. All of the race stuff aside, here is the real problem. When a cop does wrong...which is certainly the case in New York and may have been the case in Ferguson, the system fails the people. Why? Well, to answer that question one needs to realize what it is like to be a district attorney prosecuting a cop. Everyone needs to understand that the DA works with the cops every day. They go out and have drinks with the cops. They have dinner with their families. They are friends and collegues. Asking them to be the ones who keep them in check is simply unrealistic. they NO NOT try their best to get a prosecution in those cases...in fact, the purposely create situations that make it harder for the cop to be punished. It is wrong, and it is foolish for any one on this board or anywhere in this country to defend it. Why? Because it could easily be you next, dumb ass!

Look smack board, or what ever...Marshall vs. WVU (seriously, who the fvck cares!?). This is real sh1t here and it should not be tolerated regardless of whether they black, white, yellow or purple!

4. I took my kids to New York last weekend after the holiday. While I never would have wanted these events to transpire, I do wish that my kids and I were still there. if we were, we would have cancelled every plan that we had and we would be on the streets marching with these people. WE ALL SHOULD BE MARCHING UNTIL THIS PROBLEM IS FIXED!

Originally posted by WiiWii:
\Everyone needs to understand that the DA works with the cops every day. They go out and have drinks with the cops. They have dinner with their families. They are friends and collegues.

you're an idiot. i know three DAs or assistant DAs; one is an assistant DA in miami. the other is an assistant DA in philly. so, both of them are in big city environments like NYC. they absolutely do not go out and socialize with police officers. they absolutely are not friends with the families of police officers as a result of their jobs.

This post was edited on 12/4 8:50 AM by riflearm2

Originally posted by riflearm2:
\Everyone needs to understand that the DA works with the cops every day. They go out and have drinks with the cops. They have dinner with their families. They are friends and collegues.

you're an idiot. i know three DAs or assistant DAs; one is an assistant DA in miami. the other is an assistant DA in NY. so, both of them are in big city environments like NYC. they absolutely do not go out and socialize with police officers. they absolutely are not friends with the families of police officers as a result of their jobs.
Oh, so your data set of 3 says it all dumb shit? They rely on the police community for them to get their convictions. they are their partners, they work with them every day and yes, they are social with them...every one of them? no! but they do...don't play stupid with me, it comes to easy for you!

you're an idiot. i know three DAs or assistant DAs; one is an assistant DA in miami. the other is an assistant DA in NY. so, both of them are in big city environments like NYC. they absolutely do not go out and socialize with police officers. they absolutely are not friends with the families of police officers as a result of their jobs.
and another thing you stupid shit...don't avoid the point that this guy in new york was strangled to death on camera and let off! there is NO DENYING what happened here. you cannot hide behind uncertainty here and yet you choose to comment on the DA's social life as the most important thing i said.

Exactly the stupid shit I expected!

How was it "maybe" the case in ferguson. The evidence is clear in that matter. Don't lump the two together, because they're not even close.

Originally posted by HerdFan73:
How was it "maybe" the case in ferguson. The evidence is clear in that matter. Don't lump the two together, because they're not even close.
He uses the word "maybe" because he can't reconcile the fact that the overwhelming consensus on the Ferguson case doesn't support his previously held views. The mere fact that he had to say "maybe" is a concession for him.

I agree, rifle. I know a few cops. Family and so on. The last thing they would do is hang out with a DA. Different circles of folks. They don't run together.

Too many people watch the opening credits of Law & Order and think that is real life.

Law_Order_season_seven.jpg

.don't play stupid with me, it comes to easy for you!

dont comment on somebody's intelligence when you dont know the difference between "to" and "too." really, if you are that dumb, none of your opinions have any merit to this bunch.

Originally posted by WiiWi
and another thing you stupid shit...don't avoid the point that this guy
in new york was strangled to death on camera and let off! there is NO
DENYING what happened here. you cannot hide behind uncertainty here and
yet you choose to comment on the DA's social life as the most important
thing i said.

Exactly the stupid shit I expected!

you had four numbered points in your post. by far, the one you spent the most time on was #3. i responded to that one. just because i agree with your opinion on the NYC case doesnt mean you are immune from getting called out on ridiculous, bullsh!t excuses that you are clueless about.

you said that the system fails. your one and only reason why you claimed it fails is because DAs and cops are friends, socialize, and have family gatherings. that is absolute bullsh!t.

Originally posted by GK4Herd:
Originally posted by HerdFan73:
He uses the word "maybe" because he can't reconcile the fact that the overwhelming consensus on the Ferguson case doesn't support his previously held views. The mere fact that he had to say "maybe" is a concession for him.
Do you even know what my position was on Ferguson? Obviously not.

I never said I knew what happened. In fact, I even went to far as to say that, in the Ferguson case, if it went to trial I am guessing that the officer would be found not guilty. My point in that case AND in this new case is that there was plenty of evidence to warrant a trial and that a trial, given that it is public and that it requires that the witnesses be fully vetted can actually be a healing process for the community. Every one gets to hear the testimony and the truth is exposed. By handling the grand jury as if it is a trial, the public is denyed that right. That is an injustice and it is perpetuated by the close relationship that the DA has with the police force -- and yes they do have a close relationship, Rifle!

I am not going to waste my time reiterating my completely reasonable and correct, BTW, position to you idiots yet again. I have done so more than once already on the smack board.

Seriously, you people are the dumbest collection of sub-human's I have ever encountered. Just sayin...

Seriously, you people are the dumbest collection of sub-human's I have ever encountered. Just sayin...

yet he does it again.

this is why people laugh at you. at least twice in this thread, you have insulted the intelligence of others while butchering basic grammar in the exact same sentence. you dont need an apostrophe in "sub-humans."

calling people "dumb" while showing, frequently, that you dont know basic grammar results in everyone laughing at you and your opinions.

just sayin' . . .

I am not going to waste my time reiterating my completely reasonable and correct, BTW, position
correct in whose eyes? damn sure not the GJ in ferguson, nor most of America after the FACTS that were presented to the GJ were released. btw, the GJ called and are giving thought of indicting you for being an idiot.

So given all that came out in the Ferguson grand jury proceedings, you're guessing that the officer would have been found not guilty had it gone to trial. Seems to me the grand jury got it right then.

I don't buy this tripe that a trial needed to happen to help "heal the community." You saw what happened when they correctly decided not to indict, imagine once a jury found him, "not guilty" as even you speculated he would be found.

yet he does it again.

this is why people laugh at you. at least twice in this thread, you have insulted the intelligence of others while butchering basic grammar in the exact same sentence. you dont need an apostrophe in "sub-humans."

calling people "dumb" while showing, frequently, that you dont know basic grammar results in everyone laughing at you and your opinions.

just sayin' . . .
Excuse me for my grammar deficiencies. I, frankly, do not care enough about what you think of me to worry about making my grammar perfect...if this was a letter to my mother, it may be different.

As for my insulting language, I call it as I see it...

yet he does it again.

just sayin' . . .
Excuse me for my grammar deficiencies. I, frankly, do not care enough about what you think of me to worry about making my grammar perfect...if this was a letter to my mother, it may be different.

You're probably good for the board. d'tard has been fighting the good fight alone since Sabo was arrested for kiddy diddling. Welcome to PS . . . you're probably going to have a bad time.

Originally posted by murox:

yet he does it again.

just sayin' . . .

You're probably good for the board. d'tard has been fighting the good fight alone since Sabo was arrested for kiddy diddling. Welcome to PS . . . you're probably going to have a bad time.
I'm good for any board. I bring a level of intelligence and independent thinking that, frankly, is rare amongst this group. I also do not mind standing alone and kicking ass as I can be quite good at it. My biggest problem on the Marshall board is that, when I kick ass, too many times the person laying on the curb is too stupid to realize they just got curb stomped.

I do have one weakness, however, I simply do not care about punctuation, as Rifle has already pointed out. so what...who the hell cares about making sure our grammar is perfect on here. This should be a stream of thoughts and subsequent exchange, not an english class...

As for me having a bad time...I doubt it. If I did not enjoy debating things, I would never have followed Hank over here to give him shit in the first place. Besides, my favorite passtime is to make MichiganTurd's life as miserable as I can.

Originally posted by MichiganHerd:
Besides, my favorite passtime is to make MichiganTurd's life as miserable as I can.
You should probably consider a new hobby.

Words on a message board will never dictate how I feel about life.
You're a racist...

shoot-boy-i-aint-racist_o_840583.jpg

Originally posted by murox:

yet he does it again.

just sayin' . . .

I'm good for any board. I bring a level of intelligence and independent thinking that, frankly, is rare amongst this group. I also do not mind standing alone and kicking ass as I can be quite good at it. My biggest problem on the Marshall board is that, when I kick ass, too many times the person laying on the curb is too stupid to realize they just got curb stomped.

I do have one weakness, however, I simply do not care about punctuation, as Rifle has already pointed out. so what...who the hell cares about making sure our grammar is perfect on here. This should be a stream of thoughts and subsequent exchange, not an english class...

As for me having a bad time...I doubt it. If I did not enjoy debating things, I would never have followed Hank over here to give him shit in the first place. Besides, my favorite passtime is to make MichiganTurd's life as miserable as I can.
So the thing you think you're good at, you're not. And the thing you don't care about is a basic measure of intelligence.

Originally posted by WiiWii I'm good for any board. I bring a level of intelligence and independent thinking that, frankly, is rare amongst this group. I also do not mind standing alone and kicking ass as I can be quite good at it. My biggest problem on the Marshall board is that, when I kick ass, too many times the person laying on the curb is too stupid to realize they just got curb stomped.

this is what is bothersome. you truly think you bring new ideas, different views, or a higher level of intelligence to this board. you dont.

i am as liberal as you can find on this board. many times, i share your opinion. but, the arguments you use for forming that end opinion are asinine. by calling you out on that, it doesnt change my opinion on the matter, but does show you that you're a moron.

if you actually have to think about how to use basic, proper grammar, you arent nearly as bright as you think you are. your "independent thinking" is no different than if corky thatcher (google him) joined this board. his thoughts sure would be unique, but it wouldnt make him any less retarded (apologies to those who are offended by that phrase) by having new, dumb views.

this is what is bothersome. you truly think you bring new ideas, different views, or a higher level of intelligence to this board. you dont.

i am as liberal as you can find on this board. many times, i share your opinion. but, the arguments you use for forming that end opinion are asinine. by calling you out on that, it doesnt change my opinion on the matter, but does show you that you're a moron.

if you actually have to think about how to use basic, proper grammar, you arent nearly as bright as you think you are. your "independent thinking" is no different than if corky thatcher (google him) joined this board. his thoughts sure would be unique, but it wouldnt make him any less retarded (apologies to those who are offended by that phrase) by having new, dumb views.
"i am as liberal as you can find on this board."

Good for you...I am not a liberal, so you have proven once again that you know nothing about me.

"the arguments you use for forming that end opinion are asinine"

Really? I have made 2 arguments on here (so far) and they are both rock solid. PS. my brother-in-law is an assistant DA, btw, I do not speak from inexperience when I speak. -- fail...

"...but it does show you that you're a moron"

Actually not...it shows me that you are a deranged mother..... but that is something that I figured out a L-O-N-G time ago.

PS. I have to chuckle by the fact that you're main argument is about my poor grammar and yet, there is a complete lack of punctuation or capitalization in your diatribe. -- pathetic. I think more than likely, you are used to being the alpha male and everyone around you backs down. Hell, I have seen people on this board act the same way about you. I don't find you scary, though, and I am NOT intimidated...in fact, I am rather amused. -- deal with it!

"i am as liberal as you can find on this board."

Good for you...I am not a liberal, so you have proven once again that you know nothing about me.

"the arguments you use for forming that end opinion are asinine"

Really? I have made 2 arguments on here (so far) and they are both rock solid. PS. my brother-in-law is an assistant DA, btw, I do not speak from inexperience when I speak. -- fail...

"...but it does show you that you're a moron"

Actually not...it shows me that you are a deranged mother..... but that is something that I figured out a L-O-N-G time ago.

PS. I have to chuckle by the fact that you're main argument is about my poor grammar and yet, there is a complete lack of punctuation or capitalization in your diatribe. -- pathetic. I think more than likely, you are used to being the alpha male and everyone around you backs down. Hell, I have seen people on this board act the same way about you. I don't find you scary, though, and I am NOT intimidated...in fact, I am rather amused. -- deal with it!
If you think your arguments are, "rock solid" you might want to examine the context of that phrase because they're anything but. I disagree with rifle on a great many issue, but rarely if ever have I questioned rifle's intelligence on something. Since this isn't TITM, I'm willing to give you a fresh start but right out of the gate you've already proven to be a chest-thumping moron. Deal with it? Really?

I'm not mixing Ferguson in with the Eric Garner situation, totally different. Yes, Eric Garner has a name, is a person, a father of several children (who also lived with them and raised them), so let's not lose sight of this.

How can you justify choking a guy excessively when you already have him to the ground, in handcuffs and there are at least 8 officers present? Watch the video for yourself and tell me how any of the officers could feel their life was in jeopardy? He did "resist" arrest but he was never aggressive toward any of the officers.

This just doesn't pass the make sense test. I hope there is a federal investigation. Justice has not been served.

Video of Eric Garner arrest

Originally posted by wisemaniac:
If you think your arguments are, "rock solid" you might want to examine the context of that phrase because they're anything but. I disagree with rifle on a great many issue, but rarely if ever have I questioned rifle's intelligence on something. Since this isn't TITM, I'm willing to give you a fresh start but right out of the gate you've already proven to be a chest-thumping moron. Deal with it? Really?
You know what? Was I acting like asshole to Rifle? Yup...and he deserved it. I came on here (by request, btw) to comment on an issue and he did not respond by telling me he disagreed, he responded by calling me an idiot. He accused me of not knowing what I was talking about even though I have family who work for the district attorney in Greensburg, PA. He then drew a parallel between me and some actor with down syndrome. Not that I care what he thinks, AT ALL, but don't come on here and give me shit for acting like an ass when my very first post is attacked in that way.

You want respect? Give it! Otherwise be prepared for the response and do not count on it being timid.

wii... when they got nothing they come after your "grammer" here on the square... LOL... Both sides of the political aisle do it... Some more than others... Welcome aboard...

Everyone needs to understand that the DA works with the cops every day. They go out and have drinks with the cops. They have dinner with their families. They are friends and collegues.
What? Quit watching Law and Order. Most cops I know despise the prosecutors (and judges) because deals get cut and the same idiots go back out on the street and cause trouble.

Nah, weewee just has to learn the differences in discourse here and what he tries to do on TiTM. If you notice weewee, the wvu fans on here don't back you up just because you cheer for the same school and, while personal attacks still occur here, you better up your game because the name calling just won't cut it, nor will the little tantrums.

Oh, be careful because rifle is smarter than you (true) and he is never wrong (opinions vary).

PS. my brother-in-law is an assistant DA, btw, I do not speak from inexperience when I speak. -- fail...
wait a minute: you discredited my comment about knowing that it is uncommon for DAs to socialize with police and for their families to be close due to me only knowing three DAs/assistant DAs. but, you knowing one DA allows you to speak from experience and know the subject matter? do you see the hypocrisy and foolishness of your argument? probably not . . . because you are a moron.

Originally posted by WiiWii
learn the difference between "youre" versus "your." it makes you look like a wvu fan on here.

i know when im supposed to capitalize. there isnt a complete lack of punctuation, as you claim. i think you meant a complete lack of apostrophes. i wont help you learn the difference.

you sound an awful lot like Gary'S weeney. that isnt a good thing. please dont post a lot on this board. it has already been dumbed down over the years.

PS. my brother-in-law is an assistant DA, btw, I do not speak from inexperience when I speak. -- fail...
wait a minute: you discredited my comment about knowing that it is uncommon for DAs to socialize with police and for their families to be close due to me only knowing three DAs/assistant DAs. but, you knowing one DA allows you to speak from experience and know the subject matter? do you see the hypocrisy and foolishness of your argument? probably not . . . because you are a moron.

Originally posted by WiiWii
learn the difference between "youre" versus "your." it makes you look like a wvu fan on here.

i know when im supposed to capitalize. there isnt a complete lack of punctuation, as you claim. i think you meant a complete lack of apostrophes. i wont help you learn the difference.

you sound an awful lot like Gary'S weeney. that isnt a good thing. please dont post a lot on this board. it has already been dumbed down over the years.
Rifle

#1...."claiming" to have friends who are DA's is not the same as actually having a brother in law as an assistant DA who tells me everything. I see zero hypocrisy because your implication was that I had no knowledge on the subject and therefore my point was wrong or not supported. You just can't deal with the fact that you were embarassed by the facts after trying to embarass me.
#2...I am not the only one pointing out that the current system does not provide the appropriate checks and balances when it is a cop that is being charged.
#3...If you are going to keep the "grammar smack" as your primary ammo for me being a "moron", you might want to at least punctuate it correctly when you do it! -- dumbass!!
#4...I may or may not post much on this board. If I don't it will be because the stupid mother f'ers that I find on here bore me. Hell you are already boring me.

You have everyone on this board intimidated -- except for me. I find you pathetic. Oh, and I realize this is not the smack board, but you started this tone not me. Don't expect me to bow to you like the rest of these losers.

This post was edited on 12/5 8:37 AM by WiiWii

These badass acting liberals are funny. Get on here acting like they kick all this ass. At the same time, they're standing with Katie Couric pitying people. Their heart bleeds. Shows just what a farce it all is. Real badasses would not be for handouts, welfare and mass pity.

Now if you want to get on here and say you're a welfare supporter in order to keep the bums in their place, to keep them down and in comfortable poverty forever, a level below you, then I'd have some respect for your position. Otherwise, you're just on Team Katie. Might as well wear pink bows. Hell, they already make football players do that in October. I wish some of them would refuse.

Originally posted by Walden Pond:
These badass acting liberals are funny. Get on here acting like they kick all this ass. At the same time, they're standing with Katie Couric pitying people.
This latest 'Rachel' pretends to be a conservative, but yet types out personal thoughts that lead you to believe Keith Olberman was on the keyboard.

He's right on one thing though, there's certainly a lot of folks who have bowed down to Rifle over the last few years. Even the long time WVU posters now kiss his ass. I won't. Nor will you. Nor will I am Herdman. Like you've said a few times, Rifle used to have something going for him when he was posting pictures of his whore parties. He ruined that when he started propping up North Texas as the second coming of 'Bama. I'm not sure what happened. I'm guessing he allowed some whore to break his heart. What else could it have been? He seems to be coming back around a little though, so maybe his heart is beginning to heal. I certainly hope so. I can't stomach to read much more about how awesome that Bethune Coonman team is.

This post was edited on 12/5 9:56 AM by MichiganHerd

I think it's age. 30 something is not 20 something. You see it in sports all the time. The decline is on at that age. So no matter how much powder water you drink, weights you lift, etc., you still pass your prime. As time goes on and you still try to play the young man's game, you just look more and more pathetic.

Just like these aging women caking on the makeup and sticking needles in their faces to desperately cling to something that's long gone. Hell, they might as well just go ahead and graze. It's all over. People used to die when they were 35 or 40. That's probably what nature intended.

Originally posted by MichiganHerd:

These badass acting liberals are funny. Get on here acting like they kick all this ass. At the same time, they're standing with Katie Couric pitying people.
This latest 'Rachel' pretends to be a conservative, but yet types out personal thoughts that lead you to believe Keith Olberman was on the keyboard.

He's right on one thing though, there's certainly a lot of folks who have bowed down to Rifle over the last few years. Even the long time WVU posters now kiss his ass. I won't. Nor will you. Nor will I am Herdman. Like you've said a few times, Rifle used to have something going for him when he was posting pictures of his whore parties. He ruined that when he started propping up North Texas as the second coming of 'Bama. I'm not sure what happened. I'm guessing he allowed some whore to break his heart. What else could it have been? He seems to be coming back around a little though, so maybe his heart is beginning to heal. I certainly hope so. I can't stomach to read much more about how awesome that Bethune Coonman team is.

This post was edited on 12/5 9:56 AM by MichiganHerd
Katie Couric is fine but I much prefer Kelly Ripa.

Careful MichiganHerd, you ended your sentence with a preposition.
smile.r191677.gif

I am more concerned about WVU-Marshall then I am with what happened in Ferguson or New York. If the parents are mad that the cop shot their son in Ferguson, try to go shoot the cop that did it. Its Nature for petes sake. Sack up instead of crying on TV. eye for an eye. If the homeless are mad that that guy got arrested for selling them bootleg cigs, then gang up and whoop up on the cops, instead of standing around.

FYI my opinion is that more sympathy goes to the guy in NYC. The guy in ferguson was bullying and knocking people down in the conveinance store was enough to justify him being shot. Getting arrested over selling cigarettes? come on man, thats dumb.

Rifle

#1...."claiming" to have friends who are DA's is not the same as actually having a brother in law as an assistant DA who tells me everything. I see zero hypocrisy because your implication was that I had no knowledge on the subject and therefore my point was wrong or not supported. You just can't deal with the fact that you were embarassed by the facts after trying to embarass me.
#2...I am not the only one pointing out that the current system does not provide the appropriate checks and balances when it is a cop that is being charged.
#3...If you are going to keep the "grammar smack" as your primary ammo for me being a "moron", you might want to at least punctuate it correctly when you do it! -- dumbass!!
#4...I may or may not post much on this board. If I don't it will be because the stupid mother f'ers that I find on here bore me. Hell you are already boring me.

1) i didnt say you had now knowledge on the subject. you said that by posting about how DAs and cops are drinking buddies every night, how their families have dinners together, etc. That is absolutely false. are there some DAs who have a police buddy or two? sure, but to act like it is normal for them to all go out socializing routinely and have regular family dinners is absolute bullsh!t. i was embarrassed by what facts? even people who rarely agree with me called you out for being wrong and a moron about it.
2) i havent argued against that, moron.
3) the difference is that i know what is correct when it comes to grammar. the point of me not using apostrophes (unless it changes the meaning of a word) and capitalization, as it has been for 14 years on here, is that it shows that this board should still not be taken as seriously as some people take it.
4) you are one of the least intelligent of the regular posters on this board. dont pretend otherwise.

I think it's age. 30 something is not 20 something. You see it in sports all the time. The decline is on at that age. So no matter how much powder water you drink, weights you lift, etc., you still pass your prime. As time goes on and you still try to play the young man's game, you just look more and more pathetic.

a month or two ago, i posted multiple pictures of two girls who had recently flown in to visit me. they both were 9s. one of them is a professional (real) model. the other is a pharmaceutical/medical sales rep in a major city. if you know anything about who gets those types of jobs in big cities, you already know they are smokeshows.

i still routinely pull 9s and 10s, though living in a smaller area means having to import them in from out of town.

Originally posted by CockyHerd:
Katie Couric is fine but I much prefer Kelly Ripa.

you would prefer ripa because she has a penis coming out of her bellybutton. google image search "kelly ripa bellybutton" if you dont believe me. we all know you prefer cock, so it makes sense.

Originally posted by CockyHerd:

Careful MichiganHerd, you ended your sentence with a preposition.
smile.r191677.gif

see, you are clueless. the "dont end sentences with prepositions" is a myth. the only time you dont end sentences with prepositions is when the phrase can be said the same way without it.

example:

"where are you at"
"where are you"

mean the same thing, so get rid of the preposition. there are many more times when prepositions are fine to end sentences.

example:

"cockyherd should go jerk off."
"dont be mad that your wife fvcks everyone around town, so cheer up."

i educate you so much, i should be getting tuition payments from you.

Originally posted by Raoul Duke MU:

Everyone needs to understand that the DA works with the cops every day. They go out and have drinks with the cops. They have dinner with their families. They are friends and collegues.
What? Quit watching Law and Order. Most cops I know despise the prosecutors (and judges) because deals get cut and the same idiots go back out on the street and cause trouble.
Yup.

and the attorneys despise the cops because they feel like they screw stuff up and so they have to cut deals because the cop didn't follow proper procedure (ie didn't read rights correctly or searched illegally but unnecessarily).

Source: wife is a recovering attorney in the public sector

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT