ADVERTISEMENT

NC State attendance

TwolfHerdfan that is exactly the problem that some are addressing in this thread. Why do they always wait so late - the week of the game for a ticket promotion? I’m a lifelong season ticket holder and always renew as soon as the renewals begin. But in my opinion athletic department promotions have always been late or poorly promoted. Like some said (regardless of others criticism) the athletic department should have their promotion person/people at every local event starting in the summer prior to kickoff. So they only sell 40-50 tickets. That’s 40-50 more than they may have. Just saying. I will there. Go Herd!

Q
For 8 years I never missed a football game at home or on the road. So if you think I am only basketball you are very much mistaken.
As a Herd fan I catch most home women's basketball, volleyball and many baseball games as well.
My apologies. I was dead wrong. I'm more excited over games at the cam this winter.I support your good friend.

TwolfHerdfan that is exactly the problem that some are addressing in this thread. Why do they always wait so late - the week of the game for a ticket promotion? I’m a lifelong season ticket holder and always renew as soon as the renewals begin. But in my opinion athletic department promotions have always been late or poorly promoted. Like some said (regardless of others criticism) the athletic department should have their promotion person/people at every local event starting in the summer prior to kickoff. So they only sell 40-50 tickets. That’s 40-50 more than they may have. Just saying. I will there. Go Herd!

They probably wait on ticket promotions because one could only assume that they could sell out for two undefeated teams, one of which is a P5 (a decent one at that, unlike purdue) opponent. It's a sad state of affairs that this game is going to have a lot of gray seats showing.

Stop being negative! Jesus! For those who say were not going to have a nice crowd. If you are a true Herd fan you will be there. And not watching it on T.V! Stop being lazy and come out to support your team!

Reactions: TeenWolfChubby
Well the weather isn't helping us any. The one time the weather people are accurate is on our home games. Weather has looked like ass since last weekend for Saturday. It will kill walk up sales Friday and Saturday.

Changes all the time. Weather.com now saying 5% at 6pm increasing to 30% at 10pm.

Might want to check that again. 40% chance but clouds all day. You and I both know that's not conducive to Herd fans showing up. Especially with temps dropping to 60s
You are quite correct Herdon2! About the fickleness of the MU fan base. WU now shows a whopping 22 degree difference between todays projected high temp of 91 and tomorrow topping out at....69. That is quite a cold front moving in. Maybe the Pack won't like these cold, northern temps? Rain looks to be holding off until later that evening. Waking up (or should I say - tailgate breakfast prep) temp at a cool 58! No excuses!!

OK - looking at the stadium from TV - crowd looked solid! Stripe effect showed well. Is 35 k accurate? If so, we’ll done Tri-State. Yeah, we didn’t sell out, but a solid # did show, even with the rain. Look forward to coming in for the FAU game. Go Herd!!

Reactions: Tim_N_Montana
OK - looking at the stadium from TV - crowd looked solid! Stripe effect showed well. Is 35 k accurate? If so, we’ll done Tri-State. Yeah, we didn’t sell out, but a solid # did show, even with the rain. Look forward to coming in for the FAU game. Go Herd!!

Either I was drunk (highly possible) or I heard the commentators state several times that our stadium has a capacity of 35K (instead of 38K and some change)

Not that the 3K seats makes all that much difference, but I found it annoying nonetheless, for someone to keep going on with an inaccurate statement about us on national television.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT