ADVERTISEMENT

New home and home series

Not only are we playing Appy State in a home and home but we are starting on the road......pathetic

Island, with all due respect - if you think we have any chance at the ACC, you are delusional. Even the AAC is a longshot.

Reactions: cstolz26
but psu, clemson and Tennessee can play em no problem?

1. They don't have a Home-Home with them.
2. Each of those teams play a P5 Conference schedule... meaning they have 8 P5 teams on their schedule before they even schedule any games.

So, yes... yes they can.

In case anyone wanted some salt in the wounds of this announcement, Toledo just got a 1-1 with BYU.

Suckers.

However, you have to remember we have Louisville coming to Huntington, a series with Pitt, NC State, ECU, Navy. There is no denying that Hamrick has done better with future scheduling and giving his best effort in getting games scheduled.

I would like to see Marshall and BYU schedule a 1-1 deal. But I don't believe they have any open dates that match up.

I wouldn't mind seeing Marshall schedule a couple 1-1 deals with Mountain West and American Athletic teams.

I'm going to say it is UK. Talked with a doc where I work and he talked with Hamrick not long ago and said UK is interested in a series with us.
Your source is competely and totally full of it. UK isn't playing us. Give it up.

UK will likely never schedule against Marshall, especially now because they know we'd be the favorite.

I'd love to see us play a series against them, but I don't see it happening anytime soon.

My sources in Indiana tell me NOTRE DAME,,,,2-1 first two in South Bend. Better secure rooms in Michigan or Indiana....SOUTH BEND IS A DUMP....ND campus is really nice.

HerdZilla22 Visiting in Indiana (about two hours from ND campus).

My sources in Indiana tell me NOTRE DAME,,,,2-1 first two in South Bend. Better secure rooms in Michigan or Indiana....SOUTH BEND IS A DUMP....ND campus is really nice.

If that actually happens I'll buy your tickets to the games, all 3 in the series.

Reactions: HerdFan73

Absolutely no chance Notre Dame comes to Huntington. They have no away games at comparable programs on their schedule for the next 12 years. The last time they played an away game at a comparable program (that wasn't a historical rival like Army or Navy) was @ Hawaii in 1997. Before that, Notre Dame played @ Tulane in 1969.

Gonna go out on what I feel is a pretty sturdy limb here and say Notre Dame won't be coming to Huntington. Ever.

My source states they will drop 3 Michigan games to play THE HERD......an upgrade the Irish believe......

HerdZilla22 visiting Indiana......

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT