ADVERTISEMENT

NHR Related: Some woman got ejected for heckling that Big Baby Lebron James

i am herdman

Platinum Buffalo
Gold Member
Mar 5, 2006
Does the league have to protect that guy that much? Is he that soft? He would never make it back in the day when Bill Lambier, McHale, Rodman, and Kurt Rambis would have been waiting on him to drive that lane. Jordan and Bird would have made him cry with their trash talk and so would have Charles Barkley.

He single handed is the worst person to watch in the sports world in the last 30 years.

Yehh those Dudes have slave labor, steal our patents, hack us, and send us a Virus that kills thousands and shut us down, while lying about it and Lebron takes up for them. What a tool bag.

oh snap... you just broke made on the fly new rule number 1 bro......

Does the league have to protect that guy that much? Is he that soft? He would never make it back in the day when Bill Lambier, McHale, Rodman, and Kurt Rambis would have been waiting on him to drive that lane. Jordan and Bird would have made him cry with their trash talk and so would have Charles Barkley.

He single handed is the worst person to watch in the sports world in the last 30 years.
I can't believe he didn't flop after her aggressive finger pointing.

Jerry Seinfeld walked off stage in Charleston because some dude kept yelling "Do Newman, do Newman!"
Didn't Kramer, Michael Richards, flip out on that audience out in California? He went to some bad places with his comments?

Courtside Karen was trying to be the show. Looked like one of the crazy Desperate Housewives to me. LaBron is the Man! As they say, "Haters gonna hate."

Reactions: Aaron Perkins
I agree with the OP. LB with his current persona would never had made it with the current attitude back in the day. He would have gotten a tougher skin or been crying himself to sleep at night. What she said in that clip was childs play compared to stuff that was said on the court 20-30 years ago.

Courtside Karen was trying to be the show. Looked like one of the crazy Desperate Housewives to me. LaBron is the Man! As they say, "Haters gonna hate."
Yehh right. He should have just played it up. Scored 50 and said how you like that woman. Now go fix me a sandwich.

The deplorables in this thread make generalizations about blacks and point out a violent crime rate, increased welfare, absence of fathers, etc.

Here, we have a black male who was born to a teen mom and an absent father who had a fairly extensive criminal record. Instead of following the path that so many of you deplorables make generalizations about, he married his high school sweetheart, by all accounts has been an exemplary father/husband, has made hundreds of millions of dollars, and has taken part in numerous large philanthropic actions without seeking limelight for them. He's had no run-ins with the police/criminal system, sends a positive message, and is generally liked by his teammates and others in his profession.

Yet instead of acknowledging those things, you all claim to not like him because he is "soft." Must we revisit how many times Jordan cried to the refs over not getting a call even though he was given every touch foul known to man?

If Lebron James were white, you all would be clamoring to him like he were Larry Bird 2.0. If you cry about blacks being plagued with the issues that I mentioned, yet you find a way to dislike LeBron, you need to do a better job of hiding the point on your white cloth mask.

Last edited:
The deplorables in this thread make generalizations about blacks and point out a violent crime rate, increased welfare, absence of fathers, etc.

Here, we have a black male who was born to a teen mom and an absent father who had a fairly extensive criminal record. Instead of following the path that so many of you deplorables make generalizations about, he married his high school sweetheart, by all accounts has been an exemplary father/husband, has made hundreds of millions of dollars, and has taken part in numerous large philanthropic actions without seeking limelight for them. He's had no run-ins with the police/criminal system, sends a positive message, and is generally liked by his teammates and others in his profession.

Yet instead of acknowledging those things, you all claim to not like him because he is "soft." Must we revisit how many times Jordan cried to the refs over not getting a call even though he was given every touch foul known to man?

If Lebron James were white, you all would be clamoring to him like he were Larry Bird 2.0. If you cry about blacks being plagued with the issues that I mentioned, yet you find a way to dislike LeBron, you need to do a better job of hiding the point on your white cloth mask.
Ugghh who mentioned race. I said Jordan would make him cry. I also mentioned Rodman and Barkley. Are they white now?

LeBron is soft. That doesn't have anything to do with race..

Race card alert for you.

Ugghh who mentioned race. I said Jordan would make him cry. I also mentioned Rodman and Barkley. Are they white now?

LeBron is soft. That doesn't have anything to do with race..

Race card alert for you.

Yes, you mentioned seven players. Four of the seven (57%) "tough" ones you mentioned were white in a league where only 18% were white and 82% were black. Amazing how that works, huh?

Yes, you mentioned seven players. Four of the seven (57%) "tough" ones you mentioned were white in a league where only 18% were white and 82% were black. Amazing how that works, huh?
Well LeBron has more talent than all of them. A guy like lambier had to be tough and play defense and rebound. That's what they paid him to do.

Color has nothing to do with it. Kobe was tougher.

4 out of 7? Now it is 4 to 4. Kobe tougher.

Last edited:

Pretty much spot on minus the second half of the last sentence.

That's great, and inspiring.

But he is still a crybaby.

Can you imagine him going into old Boston Garden, being the kind to bothered by fans? 100 degrees in there for playoff basketball, all the Irish trash and Massholes on a serious angry drunk and getting on him?

Now the fans are millionaires and the players are offended when someone calls them a piece of shit or whatever. SHOCKED I TELL YOU.

LeBron has half a billion dollars and cares that some old man with "just" a million called him a pussy lol.

OG's: deliver monster dunk on fellow all-star, show him disrespect with your cock and balls, and then tell Hollywood Superfan to sit his ass down:

Race was never mentioned until you sought it out. Race card has no place in this conversation - way overused...

Reggie Miller was considered soft back in the day because he was a skinny perimeter player. I remember him taking on Spike Lee and the rest of MSG and winning. Big-time players step up.

LeBron James lost it for me with his televised "press conference" a few years ago and hasn't done anything to change that, especially his "blind eye" on China's abysmal human rights record.

Sports fans love underdogs and overachievers. LeBron playing for the Lakers is anything but either...

Race was never mentioned until you sought it out. Race card has no place in this conversation - way overused...

It didn't have to be. It was clear to anyone who isn't a deplorable.

A known deplorable runs around calling out a black player for being soft. He then names four white players out of seven (57%) who were tough in a league that only had 18% whites. That's pretty explainable.

A known deplorable runs around calling out a black player for being soft. He then names four white players out of seven (57%) who were tough in a league that only had 18% whites. That's pretty explainable.
you are reaching

So I didn't like the Bruise Brothers from the Pistons. Am I a racist for not liking one of them? BTW I liked Laimbeer less than Mahorn. Does that make me less of a "deplorable"? Code words work both ways...

Reactions: ru4_mu2
People keep talking about the old days, but if it was the 1980's, and this was say Isaiah Thomas getting heckled like that, the story would be "Rick Mahorn Decks Fan, Doesn't Get Sued or Fined by the NBA."

Somebody mentions it above, but now you've got millionaires sitting in chairs so close their feet are on the court, yelling at players who are just as rich as them, so its like:

Fan: Karen Karen Karen Karen Karen
Player: Oh yeah? Karen Karen KAREN
Fan: How....how DARE you? Karen Karen Karen
Player: That's it, refs - Karen her the Karen out of here.

People keep talking about the old days, but if it was the 1980's, and this was say Isaiah Thomas getting heckled like that, the story would be "Rick Mahorn Decks Fan, Doesn't Get Sued or Fined by the NBA."

Somebody mentions it above, but now you've got millionaires sitting in chairs so close their feet are on the court, yelling at players who are just as rich as them, so its like:

Fan: Karen Karen Karen Karen Karen
Player: Oh yeah? Karen Karen KAREN
Fan: How....how DARE you? Karen Karen Karen
Player: That's it, refs - Karen her the Karen out of here.

Isn't Karen a racial term?

And, I have seen players from other teams heckled in the Joan or Henderson Center far more than Lebron was getting it from her and her roid daddy.

Let's face it boys, people don't like Lebron because he is an extremely talented player but a whiner. Americans like gritty determination. Then he did that whole "I am taking my talents to South Beach thing". it was just his approach. No doubt he is a once in a generational talent, a gift from the athletics basketball gods. But, just the way he acts.

Take a guy like Charles Barkley. Short by NBA standards for his position. Overweight naturally. But, he was a gritty mean bastard. We like that kind of thing.

Reactions: wvkeeper(HN)
So I didn't like the Bruise Brothers from the Pistons. Am I a racist for not liking one of them?

If you were to consistently like people of one race over the other, like deplorables in this thread, then yes, there’s a good chance that you’re a racist.

If you were to consistently like people of one race over the other, like deplorables in this thread, then yes, there’s a good chance that you’re a racist.
Race had nothing to do with this. Lebron is a whiner and soft on many occasions.

Reactions: wvkeeper(HN)

Only 18% white. Seems pretty racist to me....

If you bring race and racism into many conversations (you do), there is a good chance that you are a racist and are too self centered to even realize it.

Reactions: ru4_mu2
If you bring race and racism into many conversations (you do), there is a good chance that you are a racist and are too self centered to even realize it.

Oh? Show me where I brought race into a discussion where racism wasn't evident.

As I have stated in this thread, the deplorables who cry and make generalizations about blacks are some of the same ones who are complaining about LeBron in this thread even though he is exactly the opposite of the generalizations they make about blacks when they criticize them.

It's interesting that HerMan mentioned the people that he did for "tough" players while crying about LeBron. Bill Laimbeer and Kevin McHale are notoriously known as some of the biggest whiners and complainers in the history of the NBA. Yet to HerMan, they are "tough" . . . and again, four of his seven listed "tough" players were white in a league that was 18% white at the time.

But don't take my word for it. An LA Times writer made an all cry-baby team. Laimbeer and McHale were both on it. So in HerMan's mind, those two players are "tough" while LeBron is a baby. Yet according to the professionals who are paid to watch and write on the NBA, two of the [white] players who HerMan claims were tough are actually known as being huge babies:

Oh, and here's another more recent article discussing the whining in the current NBA and referencing how Laimbeer and McHale were the notorious whiners of their era. To HerMan, the notorious white whiners were "tough." To HerMan, the notorious black whiners are "babies." That's a textbook, real-life examples of "white privilege." In HerMan's mind, if you complain a lot and are white, you're "tough." If you complain a lot and are black, you're a "baby."

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT