ADVERTISEMENT

Oh, the suspense.....

Good Gawd. I know one thing. When I go to the 'hole I always wonder what people see in the place. Its a dirty pit. Downtown is what 3 blocks long?

It would seem to me that the weight they put on smoking there is overly high. It's not a great lifestyle booster, but I'd rather live with a bunch of smokers than a bunch of violent criminals.

It would seem to me that the weight they put on smoking there is overly high. It's not a great lifestyle booster, but I'd rather live with a bunch of smokers than a bunch of violent criminals.
hilljacks forget that they do carry the fanbase in WV. No matter what the situation, in any given are, the majority of the fans are hilljacks. The majority of the drug addicts, fat people, and those going down with the ship are hilljacks.

Reactions: Elkview

Did you really just link me to an article that is not only three years old, but also where it boasts about morganhole coming in at 7th place? Hey, that's about where your football team finishes within the conference, so at least you guys are consistent.

But, wait, it gets better. At the bottom of that article, it says to "click here" to read more about the rankings. In doing so, it provides the most recent Forbes ranking. In the exact same ranking, just updated to this year instead of three years ago when the article was written, morganhole is now ranked 56th. In other words, this great upward trend your kind tries pretending morganhole is on actually dropped 49 spots within three years!

How the hell do you get passed by that many cities within three years? What kind of shithole did morganhole become again within 36 months? Did the town not have access over the last three years to payoff the writer like in 2012?

Does anyone really believe any of these rankings come with an ounce of homework? I doubt any writer or blogger that has ranked Huntington so bad has stepped foot in this city. Same with the 'Hole. Again, we have a bush league WVU fan who can't do anything with his/her life but post on another schools message board. What a sorry excuse for a human existence.

You know, I just got a new sofa, I set the old one out to be picked up by Republic Services. In hindsight I should have posted a picture on Facebook and let the WVU hilljacks take care of it. Maybe the fumes from all those burning couches are what makes them the way they are.

i honestly feel bad for the 'eer fans. they used to come over here bragging about BCS Bowl wins and final fours...

i guess you can't really brag about being the Big 12's homecoming game...

12819701.jpg

Did you really just link me to an article that is not only three years old, but also where it boasts about morganhole coming in at 7th place? Hey, that's about where your football team finishes within the conference, so at least you guys are consistent.

But, wait, it gets better. At the bottom of that article, it says to "click here" to read more about the rankings. In doing so, it provides the most recent Forbes ranking. In the exact same ranking, just updated to this year instead of three years ago when the article was written, morganhole is now ranked 56th. In other words, this great upward trend your kind tries pretending morganhole is on actually dropped 49 spots within three years!

How the hell do you get passed by that many cities within three years? What kind of shithole did morganhole become again within 36 months? Did the town not have access over the last three years to payoff the writer like in 2012?

BOOM! That's thread.

What a loser.

I am consistently baffled at how a group of people so convinced with the notion that WVU's athletic performance reflects on the state as a whole, yet when the only two qualifying cities in the state are placed at the top of a disparaging list, it doesn't reflect equally on them.

Or even more absurdly, that it is cause for glib celebration.

Unfortunately H-ton has plenty of both.

AFA smoking goes, if you do a little reading smoking rates (both number of smokers & the rate of consumption/smoker) have correlations to a large number of negative attributes including use of illicit drugs, treated & untreated metal disease (bi-polar & depression among others), low income & low education. "Correlation" does not mean 'all smokers' or 'cause & effect'; it merely means one of the attributes often appears along with a second attribute.

IMO, smoking rates might be the most important indicator used in terms of the 'misery' index simply because smoking appears to be a symptom of several, if not many, negative attributes.

Damn, that would hurt like hell, getting hit with that watermelon like that. Still funny thought

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT