ADVERTISEMENT

PAC 4 has a new savior

Donald Duck Money GIF

This is what I'm talking about. He laughs all the way to the bank every single time! Failures every single time! How successful was his XFL venture? Currently, it is not possible for him to negotiate any kind of a satisfying move for the remaining PAC - 12 teams in order for them to move to a stable conference. But he gets paid lots more than regular folk who work their asses off.

Reactions: Catfanatic1979v1
Since the Spamite asked, I will answer.

The Lifetime of Failure.

Born in Cleveland. Lifelong Ohio State fan, not recruited, settled for the mid-major WVU.

Went to NFL, could not make it, failed.

Went to CFL, could not make it, failed.

Returned to WV, claiming (Byrd like) to live in a PO Box, ran for Congress against Bucky Staggers, who was an open and admitted criminal. Lost, failed.

Fined by WV Secretary of State for using WVU booster club donors list to political fundraise, failed.

Went to Germany to try to sell real football to Europeans, via the NFL backed WLAF (pronounced We-Laugh). League failed, failed.

Hired by NFL to run its revamped NFL Europe, again trying to sell real football to Europeans. League failed so badly that even the hyper profitable NFL could not afford the losses, failed.

Returns to Houston, where he is in charge of the county sports facilities commission, signs a deal for the baseball part to be sponsored by an up and coming exciting new company. Enron. Failed.

Having failed to sell real football to Europeans, he now tries selling soccer to Americans, starts a MLS team in Houston. First to be called "Houston 1836" (a lot of MLS teams try to have an affectation with teams from places where soccer is popular, like "Real Salt Lake" or "DC United"). In Europe the teams with dates in the names are the date the team was founded. 1836 was the date of the Battle of the Alamo, which was 196 miles away in San Antonio. Houston is 46% Hispanic. So they changed it to Houston Dynamo. Again an affectation on a European name convention. Dynamo is Russian for "power plant". In the commie days the commies divided the teams up by jobs, on the idea that people should root for the team which was "sponsored" by the job they was enslaved at. Except the Dynamo teams in Russia were the cover for the KGB's teams. Failed.

Returned to WVU. Said "loving the Mountaineers is in our DNA" (he was born in Cleveland, his son attended Stanford, which is in California. Quite a record of achievement in the Land of Spam:

- Paid $20M in and this is "what he did to me" in state taxpayer money (and please don't bother posting lapdog media crap about how it wasn't, the facts are the facts) to leave the Leastleftovers and join the Big 2, Little 8. The league last 13 years, during which WVU was totally uncompetitive. Failed.
- Fired, and shortened the life, of Bill Stewart for Dan Horseface. Horseface, the super genius savior coach, fails totally. Eventually becomes the ONLY coach in the history of the P5/G5 era to leave a P5 for a G5, because the G5 was a better job. Failed.
-Dishonestly (probably criminally) engineered a 100% taxpayer money funded baseball park with an elaborate subterfuge to mask that fact. All to mask the myth that WVU athletics are "self-supporting", which they are not. If they had just announced that the state was building WVU a baseball park because it did not have sufficient boosters to do so, only a handful of MU boosters and the old men who rail on the internet and talk radio about taxes would have cared. Failed.

Leaves WVU for the NCAA. A nominal lawyer (he has a law degree, but is not a member of any state's bar) he is appointed "vice president for regulatory affairs". He recommends taking the NIL case to appear. Eventually the Supreme Court rules 9-0 that the NCAA's position was wrong. Failed.

Leaves the NCAA to run the pro wrestling/football combination XFL. The XFL 2.0, fails within a few months. Failed.

Although a lawyer, and thus someone who should understand the difference between people and corporations, he sues the owner of the WWE, Vince McMahon PERSONALLY for "wrongful discharge". Not the bankrupt XFL corporation. Petition for sanctions currently pending in federal bankruptcy court. Failed.

Becomes the commissioner of the United Athletic Conference. What, never heard of that? No problem, no one has. It is/was to be an 11th FBC (I-A) conference, made up of such super teams as Abilene Christian, Austin Peay, Central Arkansas, Eastern Kentucky, North Alabama, Southern Utah, SF Austin State, Tarleton State, Utah Tech, and Texas - Rio Grande. Four other members have already left. NCAA has not yet approved another I-A conference. Failed.

To which, I am sure, we can soon add "hired to save the Pac Four" and "Pac Four ceased to exist soon after" to the resume.

A lifetime of failure.

Complete wagon load of horse sh*t. As usual you lie and fabricate on any topic. Obsessed with WVU to the point its comical and pathetic. Never carry your message to any other sites because not only are you stupid but a coward.

Complete wagon load of horse sh*t. As usual you lie and fabricate on any topic. Obsessed with WVU to the point its comical and pathetic. Never carry your message to any other sites because not only are you stupid but a coward.
Why are you here?

The mean mean man says true things I wish were not true. Make him stop.

Or WVU fans are obsessed because you losers are always lurking and trolling over here. A team you swear up and down that you don't care about.

Nothing he posted about Luck is incorrect. The man is a failure who keeps scamming people for positions. Considering the way he screwed WVU with Dana's contract I'd assume he'd be one of the most hated people in Morgantown.

Last edited:
…..Bill Shakespeare had it right:

All:
God save your majesty!
Cade:
I thank you, good people—there shall be no money; all shall eat
and drink on my score, and I will apparel them all in one livery,
that they may agree like brothers, and worship me their lord.
Dick:
The first thing we do, let's kill all the lawyers.
Cade:
Nay, that I mean to do.

OK, thank you for that.

Spending three years, and substantial $$, to obtain a skill set and then not using it is really normal.

For some one having a lifetime of failure.
Just because he is not a member of the bar does not mean he is not using it.

Went to NFL, could not make it, failed.
To be fair he was on the Houston Oilers roster for 5 seasons (1982-1986)

Went to CFL, could not make it, failed.
I can't find any evidence that he ever tried to play in the CFL or ever tried to get any sort of position in that league. I think maybe you are thinking about how the Houston Oilers acquired Warren Moon who was the greatest CFL player of all time, after the Oilers got Moon, Luck sat on the bench.

Also, I don't blame Luck for getting wvu into the big 12, if he hadn't, they'd be in the AAC.

Other than that, I don't disagree with what you said in your post. He is a charlatan.

Last edited:
Also, I don't blame Luck for getting wvu into the big 12, if he hadn't, they'd be in the AAC.
That is true. But this misses the point. That is another failure in Luck's lifetime of failure.

First, as we now know, the Big 2, Little 8 formula didn't work. Kids want to be tested against the other great players of their generation. Texas and Oklahoma eventually realized that playing a box of cupcakes every year destroyed their recruiting.

But more importantly, WVU had spent generations telling its ignorant fanbase the Big Lie. What goes on in the mid-major conference (or before that the quasi-conference Lambert Least) was major college football, and basketball. WVU fans accepted this Big Lie, hook, line, and sinker.

So in an alternate universe where WVU remained at its mid-major level, it probably dominated the lowly AAC. Might have even won a fake national championship like Central Florida Community did. Point is, its fan base would have believed everything Hoppy and Tony and the other con men said. The point of Spamite athletics is not to actually win, because USPAM is certainly unable to do that, at the highest level. It is to convince stupid people that wins at lower levels are at the highest levels.

And, to prove the point, just stick around and see how Spamies talk about the new "big" 12. Central Florida Community, Cincinnati, etc. They already ACTUALLY BELIEVE it is the equal of the Power 3 conferences.

That is true. But this misses the point. That is another failure in Luck's lifetime of failure.

First, as we now know, the Big 2, Little 8 formula didn't work. Kids want to be tested against the other great players of their generation. Texas and Oklahoma eventually realized that playing a box of cupcakes every year destroyed their recruiting.

But more importantly, WVU had spent generations telling its ignorant fanbase the Big Lie. What goes on in the mid-major conference (or before that the quasi-conference Lambert Least) was major college football, and basketball. WVU fans accepted this Big Lie, hook, line, and sinker.

So in an alternate universe where WVU remained at its mid-major level, it probably dominated the lowly AAC. Might have even won a fake national championship like Central Florida Community did. Point is, its fan base would have believed everything Hoppy and Tony and the other con men said. The point of Spamite athletics is not to actually win, because USPAM is certainly unable to do that, at the highest level. It is to convince stupid people that wins at lower levels are at the highest levels.

And, to prove the point, just stick around and see how Spamies talk about the new "big" 12. Central Florida Community, Cincinnati, etc. They already ACTUALLY BELIEVE it is the equal of the Power 3 conferences.

You're a moron. This Big 12 conference is by far the best basketball conference in the country. And it isn't even close.

Reactions: Ninegate
Moderators, if I was a moderator, I would keep an eye on rifle. He should be banned for ignoring 90% of my posts, which are top draws on Pullman.

For how long? Recently yes.
For how long? They just cemented their status for many more years. They just brought in the #6 team last year and the #17 team last year. Those two teams were #6 and #7 two years ago.

Moderators, if I was a moderator, I would keep an eye on rifle. He should be banned for ignoring 90% of my posts, which are top draws on Pullman.
You should tell us the story about you starting a fire to sit by after you mow the lawn today and the music that you're going to play so the neighbors can hear it. We haven't heard that story before.

You should tell us the story about you starting a fire to sit by after you mow the lawn today and the music that you're going to play so the neighbors can hear it. We haven't heard that story before.
Thank you. I've actually been waiting for Christmas Eve to come around again so I can deliver another powerful message to the people. My post from 2011 was monumental and people 12 years later are still providing accolades. Likely a TITM hall of fame post, if I were being honest.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT