ADVERTISEMENT

OFFICIAL PICK THE SCORE THREAD Predict a score thread: VMI

My son’s Wofford team beat them 59-14 last year. This could easily be like a 63-0 game...I kind of think we need that to set the tone for this season.

I list wins in 3 tiers. Top tier, middle tier, lower tier.

Could win 14 games.
Should win 11 games.
Needs to win 9 games.

This schedule sets MU up for lots of wins.

Of course we know that there is never a Vegas line on FCS games. I did see one internet site have the Herd -40.5. That sound s about right.

34-7. Could be 90-0, but Doc has too much class to run up the score, and, anyway has a game two time zones away on a short week coming up, so he will play the the practice fodder the second half.

Reactions: GreenDuke
We will score... Experienced QB coming back, a stable of capable RB's, a big-play tight end.
I also think they will score some... First game of the year there is bound to be a defensive lapse or two.

Marshall - 48
VMI - 13

Reactions: W-S HerdFan
38-16

Doc keeps the playbook in his vest and runs the same 3 plays on offense all game long. Defense runs bland (vanilla) cover defenses all game. See a lot of new numbers on the field for the Herd.

VMI passes A LOT - so could be a very long game.

I do not think the score will indicative of what the Herd can do this season - not this game anyway.

38-16

Doc keeps the playbook in his vest and runs the same 3 plays on offense all game long. Defense runs bland (vanilla) cover defenses all game. See a lot of new numbers on the field for the Herd.

VMI passes A LOT - so could be a very long game.

I do not think the score will indicative of what the Herd can do this season - not this game anyway.
The VMI game will NOT be an indicator at all to the way the season will go.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT