ADVERTISEMENT

Purdue Tickets

Mike Gwinn

I'd rather be fishing.
Feb 26, 2002
Beckley, WV
Don't wait until game day to buy your ‪#‎MARvsPUR‬ tickets and pay full price- $40 sideline / $30 end zone.

Buy in advance from HerdZone.com and save cash. Save $10 per ticket on end zone seats and $60 for 4 sideline tickets plus a $20 concessions voucher. Special pricing not available on game day. Use promo code FAMILY for sideline ticket package.

Tickets went on sale July 17th. Current availability...

3EpMYZM.png

Wow. When you look at our home schedule, attendance, and the difficulty in getting Power 5 teams to Htgn, you shouldn't even be able to buy single game Purdue tickets... you should have to buy FIU and/or Norfolk St to get in without full season tix. The fact that you can get a $10 discount is mind-boggling. JMO.

Reactions: Mike Gwinn
My group of friends bought 3 family packs together in section 107. We're paying $25 a ticket instead of $40 and we'll have $60 in concessions voucher to split. In total the 12 of us saved $180 on ticket prices. Add the $60 in vouchers and we saved $240.

I have a season ticket but plan to sell it on game day because this offer was too good to pass on.

If you wait until game day to buy, especially if you have a group of 3-4 or more, you're doing yourself a disservice. Laziness will cost you this time.

Wow. When you look at our home schedule, attendance, and the difficulty in getting Power 5 teams to Htgn, you shouldn't even be able to buy single game Purdue tickets... you should have to buy FIU and/or Norfolk St to get in without full season tix. The fact that you can get a $10 discount is mind-boggling. JMO.

I like that idea, but we simply dont have the fans to pull that off. If we made people buy tickets to another game they simply would not buy tickets... As for the Purdue game, last weekend I got on Herdzone and bought mine. I got 6 tickets in 113 on the aisle in the SIXTH ROW. There were/are a TON of tickets still available.

The fact we are this close to the opener and our sales look like that makes me sick.

Single game tickets have only been on sale since July 17th though. Its been less than 3 weeks and a lot of people vacation in July. Hopefully we'll see ticket sales take off in August.

Encourage your friends and family to buy in advance. Saves them money and time waiting in line especially since you can print tickets off now.

If you need at least 6 tickets for the Purdue game you can take advantage of the Pick 6 promo. You get 6 upper level end zone tickets for $100. Buy online or by calling 1-800-THE-HERD.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT