ADVERTISEMENT

Rakeem looks great.

He looks really good! Its nice being able to see him do what we came to love seeing him do over his career here.

They were smart with the plays they ran for him. Allowed him to get comfortable and in a rhythm.

Cato hasn't missed a beat. The announcers I think were surprised. Hell, I'm not. Great game. Just the beginning.

MTL's personnel fit Cato's strengths well too. He is still at his best when he can move the pocket. I think they have a good mix of veterans that can carry him till the staff can take the training wheels off. Their O-Line and defense is solid too.

MTL's personnel fit Cato's strengths well too. He is still at his best when he can move the pocket. I think they have a good mix of veterans that can carry him till the staff can take the training wheels off. Their O-Line and defense is solid too.
Does he need training wheels? They just beat the Grey cup defending champions on Catos performance.... :p

watch out for that sidearm/underarm sandlotter. kudos to Herd coaching staff for his development and the hyper-up sure helped..excellent vision/snap to release timing. Al's coaching/playbook/support was simply, really good. calm and collected in all phases...just have fun.

Cato is a gamer. The dude just knows how to win. Ice in the veins. He is hyper focused and always has been. He knows what he is supposed to do and works hard at it.

I read an article on HF that says that the average starting QB in CFL makes between $200-$400,000 per year. I wonder if he is stuck on the two year $100,000 deal.

If Cato can have a career like Damon Allen, that would be great.

I wish the American game would adopt the rule to allow multiple backfield players in motion at one time.

curious cause the cfl rules kinda grow on ya. would you change the "pivot" (haha - he da bakketball jones!) rule of no motion? i don't clearly know the QB rule; can they still verbal? would the backfield players call adjustments if the pivot can't verbal? does the center make calls in cfl? since i'm admittedly ignorant and too lazy for homework another question would be does the width of field somehow go hand in hand with the rule of backfield motion? number of downs?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT