ADVERTISEMENT

SHR - TyQuane Goard to play for WVU this year

I see what you did there... But I believe he was part of the 2012 ohio university team that went to the post season tournament

Last shot means you've never been there before ....at least to me it does ... You Probably could have just said last shot of playing college basketball ... But whatever

He's a walk on. It's like Huggs has been given house money to play with. An athletic front court player, he may provide depth to a veteran team. If not, it really didn't cost anything to give him a shot.

Apparently, his willingness to pay his own way for a shot at playing his final year tells me that whatever problems he's had in the past have been resolved and he's ready to roll up his sleeves and go to work for a very demanding basketball coach.

"Huggins, can I please please join your program? The mean coach at Marshall ran me out of the gym and no school is willing to give me a scholarship."

Apparently, his willingness to pay his own way for a shot at playing his final year tells me that whatever problems he's had in the past have been resolved and he's ready to roll up his sleeves and go to work for a very demanding basketball coach.

200.gif

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT