ADVERTISEMENT

So, you’re the Herd bball coaching staff, and you need a PG

W-S HerdFan

Platinum Buffalo
Aug 14, 2002
Sarasota, FL
Who would you have on our board of potential portal playmakers?
The portal closes on Friday, 05/12.
Top 5 available:

Who would you have on our board of potential portal playmakers?
The portal closes on Friday, 05/12.
Top 5 available:
Well, I would be the logical choice. I'm a 304 boy that has a history with hillbilly ball. I'm also from Southern West Virginia, so that's a bonus, plus I got to play in the gym down in Mullens a few times, so I'm kind of a known commodity. They don't play defense at the Joan either, so that's a win/win as far as my old age is concerned. I think with the covid rule, I can get back 2-3 more years of eligibility.

Well, I would be the logical choice. I'm a 304 boy that has a history with hillbilly ball. I'm also from Southern West Virginia, so that's a bonus, plus I got to play in the gym down in Mullens a few times, so I'm kind of a known commodity. They don't play defense at the Joan either, so that's a win/win as far as my old age is concerned. I think with the covid rule, I can get back 2-3 more years of eligibility.
Makes no difference to Dan if you can't/won't guard a waterbucket!

Reactions: HerdGrad1999
If I’m on this staff, or any basketball staff, I’d just quit because college basketball has turned into an absolute joke, and football isn’t far behind.

Sooooo - do you think somewhere deep in the bowels of the Shewy there is a war room set up with faces & names? Who you got Coach Cline? What about that kid from?
2 days to grab one……the tension is palpable!!!

Sooooo - do you think somewhere deep in the bowels of the Shewy there is a war room set up with faces & names? Who you got Coach Cline? What about that kid from?
2 days to grab one……the tension is palpable!!!

More like

4dc9c85656853.image.jpg

Coach Dan Dan best be spendin his salary to buy a team, gonna be a sad next 2-3 years for MU BB…..

Sooooo…..getting down to the last several hours before the clock strikes 🕛. Surely we’ll grab someone?
I think today is the last day you can enter the transfer portal. I wasn't under the impression that it was also the last day you could go to another team. I simply thought today was the last day to enter it, and maybe decide if you can return to your current team. I need clarification, dammit.

I think today is the last day you can enter the transfer portal. I wasn't under the impression that it was also the last day you could go to another team. I simply thought today was the last day to enter it, and maybe decide if you can return to your current team. I need clarification, dammit.
It opened back in March. Today is the last day to declare……at least as I understand it!

I don't think you're understanding how the portal works. Yesterday was the LAST DAY you could enter the portal. It wasn't the last day you could transfer to another team, once you have entered the portal.
I’ll take “Marshall Basketball” for 1000

Answer - This team found themselves under 500 in conference play and having to add more tarps to another section of the gymnasium.

Who is - the 2023-2024 Marshall basketball team.

Does anyone know if we landed a PG?
Danny felt like the "Bad A$$" Bandido in the old movie, "Treasure of the Sierra Madre", in commenting "PG? We don't need no Stinkin PG!!" What does he need a PG for? He's got a 3-year contract, don't you know!!!

I’ll take “Marshall Basketball” for 1000

Answer - This team found themselves under 500 in conference play and having to add more tarps to another section of the gymnasium.

Who is - the 2023-2024 Marshall basketball team.
Anyone know if it is too late for Danny to "buy a vowel"? Need four of them to land a "pOInt gUArd"!!

I read elsewhere of a young man by the name of "Cam" who is on the basketball team. I do not find him listed on the team roster. Anybody got any info on Cam?

So, someone who knows the #’s:
We lost Kinsey, Taylor & Handgloten. We’ve picked up Cam Crawford, the kid from Tx St & Kevon from UMES…… is there another open roster spot to fill?

So, someone who knows the #’s:
We lost Kinsey, Taylor & Handgloten. We’ve picked up Cam Crawford, the kid from Tx St & Kevon from UMES…… is there another open roster spot to fill?

Not currently

Also, Nutter signed, who will be a true freshman.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT