ADVERTISEMENT

Stew Butler Indicted On Felony Civil Rights Charges

interesting that the DA is pursing it as a civil rights violation. this will likely make it's way up the court system to see a final verdict.

Very sad. Butler had a ton of talent. I always gave him props for his playing on the field. He could have been a great one. Hate to see a young man mess up his future but he did it to himself. I also feel the same way for Kevin Grooms. Its too bad neither of these two had their heads on straight. Im sure later in life both will have lots of regret but again its choices they made and the consequence they have to face for those choices. No one to blame but themselves.

Butler was stupid, and needs to pay the price, but a potential 20 years is ridiculous. Hell, I'm surprised they aren't seeking the death penalty.

Butler was stupid, and needs to pay the price, but a potential 20 years is ridiculous. Hell, I'm surprised they aren't seeking the death penalty.

Yup. Shouldn't really be anything longer than 6 months, if that. Gay or straight, a few punches to the face aren't worthy of YEARS in jail.

ADVERTISEMENT