ADVERTISEMENT

Taevion Kinsey

Jul 4, 2017
Signed to 10-day NBA contract.

Gonna be honest, the longer his collegiate career went on, I didn’t think he could be an NBA player, but I think this shows that DD was holding him back. Yes, he had a great career at MU but he was also being held back from developing further due to shoddy coaching/ development.

See if he sticks around longer than the 10 days before you anoint him an allstar and blame Dantoni. He was always athletic enough but he was inconsistent and weak, blame the strength and conditioning program. His biggest problem is mental

Who’s in charge of the S&C objectives for the men’s BB team? Not the actual trainer, but the person that tells the trainer what he wants accomplished with the program?

I'll tell you when I lost a lot of confidence in the current coaching staff. The family that sits next to me at the games hadn't been coming and TK's girlfriend would come down and sit next to me for a few games late in the season. It was TK's 4th season and he was in a lengthy shooting slump. I noticed he was holding the ball too long and not releasing at the apex of his shot, especially on three's. I told her that. She said really? I said that's what I thought was up with him. She said she would tell him. I noticed he started releasing the ball quicker and the shots started falling. Why couldn't anyone on the bench figure that one out???

Here is his game by game stat page for that year.

Who’s in charge of the S&C objectives for the men’s BB team? Not the actual trainer, but the person that tells the trainer what he wants accomplished with the program?
When a player goes from Stick Skinny to The Hulk in one year I'd look for PEDs. Young men simply don't grow like that.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT