ADVERTISEMENT

Underdog Dynasty picks Herd for NYD6

Found the guy who wrote that article:

bokeem woodbine GIF

A come from behind win over SUNY-Albany shouldn't be sound reasoning for vaulting a program into a NY6 game. Win over ECU was a good win, since it was on the road. Beat a down VA Tech, and then somehow upset NC State on the road, and then a discussion can begin.
Don’t forget to win conference games….

I sure didn't help that the defense had their worst half of football in that first half. It's like they all forgot to show up until the 3rd quarter.
I talk a lot about the bad, stinking, putrid losses on Doc’s watch, but with what was at stake (perfect season, NYD6 and recognition that would have gone with it) perhaps that one is #1?

I sure didn't help that the defense had their worst half of football in that first half. It's like they all forgot to show up until the 3rd quarter.
well...when you come out and throw like 19 of first 22 offensive plays that included multiple pics leading to wku scores....

stew butler got us back in the game after they finally figure it out.

What does previous games with different coaches, players and playing conditions matter to this year's game? If that means something, then why play at all? I mean we never beat ecu in Greenville before, but low and behold that did not stop us from beating them there this year.

Insert "season" instead of "game."
Some of you should take note...

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT