ADVERTISEMENT

USM's Frank Gore Jr

BleedsGreen33

Platinum Buffalo
Gold Member
Jan 25, 2010
Had a decent game

Passing: 2/3 for 19 yards and a TD
Rushing: 21 rushes for 329 yards and 2 TDs (15.7 ypc)

He had a day, for sure.

I know he played well all year, but as well as he did play yesterday, he was helped by playing a 5 -7 team who made a bowl by their grade average, not football skills; and with a quarterback playing his second game as a starter, freshman.

Now don't get me wrong, he had a heck of a day and deserves all the accolades he gets, because you perform against your opponent every snap; which he did superbly. The Rice defense was so spent in the second half, after the second half of the third quarter, I actually felt a bit sorry for them.

He had a day, for sure.

I know he played well all year, but as well as he did play yesterday, he was helped by playing a 5 -7 team who made a bowl by their grade average, not football skills; and with a quarterback playing his second game as a starter, freshman.

Now don't get me wrong, he had a heck of a day and deserves all the accolades he gets, because you perform against your opponent every snap; which he did superbly. The Rice defense was so spent in the second half, after the second half of the third quarter, I actually felt a bit sorry for them.
Did you see the hit on the Rice QB in the 4th? It looked like his leg folded in half sideways.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT